Breakfast at Skriffany's (It finally becomes a real story now)

//////////\\\\\\\\\\/////////\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\//////\\\\\\/////\\\\\////\\\\///\\\//\/

The alarm rang to wake the cool music dudes. Endigo woke up and got dressed as usual, picking out some slightly stupid thigh-high socks that had witch stripes down them, along with a black spaghetti-strapped shirt in a corset style that was from a homemade Misa Amane cosplay. He decided to leave his hair alone, since it looked kind of cool with slight curl around the edges and in random spots and was getting a little long. Meh, he was kind of crossdressing anyways, so it went with the look.

Since he didn't have anything acceptable covering his possibly swaggy butt, Endigo picked up a wrecked-up pair of jean short-shorts from the back of his closet. They were cut from expensive skinny jeans on a night he was freaking wasted and spent 2 hours outside on the pavement by his house failing at doing the Worm. Everyone inside was blocking the living room space and was being too loud anyways...

Endigo swung open the door to the dining room and yelled, "HEELLO EVERYBODY!! :D" with his cool announcer-guy voice. His friends greeted him lazily through bites of random food. Kitcha dumped his cup of coffee into a bowl of oatmeal and continued to eat it. The tired look on his face as he yawned contrasted with the freshly-dyed Blue Velvet colour in his hair.

Deadmau5 took a few bites of a sandwich from a plate between him and Skrillex as he read the sheet of paper in his hands. He passed the sandwich back to Skrillex, who sat beside him laughing at dog pictures on Twitter through bites of the sandwich that was mostly just bread because Deadmau5 was being a troll and licked most of the Nutella off.

"Sooo..," Endigo trailed off as he gazed over at Deadmau5 in a slightly arrogant way. "How's it feel to be second place?" He laughed a little to himself, satisfied that he had beat Deadmau5 in every video game they played, although that didn't make him look like much of a winner outside the gamer community... LOL.

The Progressive House producer looked up from his unknown paper and thought to himself, "aw man, I'm gonna totes pwn teh crap out of this n00b when he finds out what I was just reading... HUEHUEHEH!" He took a bite of the sandwich Skrillex passed back to him, then spoke aloud calmly to keep it cool and not-sneaky. "I'm still more well-known than you in music."

A layer of green fire burned behind Endigo's eyes. His Misa cosplay shirt was adding anime fuel to his thoughts.

"...LOL," the hat-wearing guy across from him added to show he didn't intend to be completely rude.

"Oh yeah, well so is frickin' Miley Cyrus, and you know how trash she is!!" Endigo bursted out angrily.

"Woah, take it easy, dude!" Deadmau5 said with more of a Canadian accent, looking up from his paper.

Endigo flipped his longer hair, annoyed, as he stared assertively at his possible rival.

"Yeah, mang, chill ^_^," Skrillex said as he ate the last bite of the sandwich. "Look at some of these memes people tweeted me." He showed his phone screen to Endigo, but the fancy eyeliner dude was having no part in it.

Deadmau5 decided to reveal his secret. "Or you could look at this thing I typed last night."

Endigo took the paper. Oh crap, I hope it isn't proof of the cheat settings I set up during all the times he was in the bathroom whilst we battled in Super Smash Bros...

Endigo looked down at the first few sentences. "H-huh? Is this a fanfiction or something?"

Deadmau5 shook his head with a mischievous smirk on the side of his face that wasn't in Endigo's direction. Endigo looked at more of the typed words. "WAIT A SECOND, did you just write what I think you did??" His eyes went a little wider to match his disbelief and anger.