Chapter 30

Y'all don't understand the level of rage was going through my body seeing Meghan holding my son. How did you find me? How could you do this to me Meghan? How could I do this to you? You must forgot the shit you did to me? Is this what this about? YES! Zayna you took my life from me. You knew how much I loved Brice but did you care? You knew Brice was all I had and he's been all I had for years now. For YEARSSS, I've wanted to be like you. I wanted your parents, the bond you have with Zack, the constant love and support you get from everybody around you. I don't have that shit. Brice was my everything! You just snitched all of that from me and didn't care. I lost my daughter because of all of this. Constantly stressing and crying while I was pregnant. I was alone them whole 9 months. Brice was there for you every second of yours. Not once did y'all stop and think about my feelings. Y'all didn't care about how bad I was hurting. So you kidnap our son to get back at us? I knew that was gon make y'all hurt like I was hurting. Give me my son. You mean my son? Meghan, I am not playing. Give me my son now. You gon have to get through me to get him. The moment that left Meghan's lips, I attacked her. Something told me to keep the 2 by 4 in my hand. I put it down by the back door after knocking Brice's mother ass out. With every punch, I was trying to do damage to Meghan ass. I forgot we took a damn self-defense class and we took a few classes of martial arts. You selfish bitch, Meghan yelled. You took this entirely too far, I said. I threw Meghan into the wall and went to grab my son. Meghan hit me over the head with something before I could grab him. Come on son, let's get out of here. I was knocked out for a few minutes. When I got up, Meghan and my son was gone. Luckily I took the keys and put them in the fireplace. She have no way out of this. I crept around the house looking for them. I knew they wasn't far because I could hear my son. The more I walked, the more I could hear him. I made it to where they was, well where I thought they was. When I opened the door, it was a video of my son playing. The video was of me sitting in my son's room rocking him in his rocking chair. What the fuck! As I thought, Meghan was behind all of this. It ain't no other way she would have a video of me rocking him. She knew our every move, that's how she was able to get in and out without getting caught. I looked on the wall and saw pictures of our house. Pictures of me and Brice, pictures of us in the baby room, all of that. She had been watching us for a long time. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I hide behind the door waiting for whoever it was. In somebody walked. Once I noticed it wasn't Meghan, I attacked. Where is my son? You better get off me if you wanna see him alive, Brice mother said. Where is he? Y'all really thought I was gon let y'all get away with this? So you were behind this? Yeah, Meghan wasn't down with the plan at first. Once I showed her these pictures, she finally got on board. I didn't raise Brice to be like this or to treat women like this. Meghan really loved him and he fucked her over. That's why y'all doing this? Y'all deserved to be taught a lesson. I personally think y'all son better off with Meghan anyway. I'm sure they long gone by now. I highly doubt that, I said. Why? I threw the keys in the fireplace once I knocked you out. She started laughing. You think that was the only set of keys? When she said that, she hit me in the head with a metal bar.

As I crawled away from her, I grabbed the first thing I could. See, I never liked you. I knew you would become a problem eventually. As soon as she got near me, I hit her in the head with a bottle. When she dropped the metal bar, I immediately grabbed it. At that point I didn't even care. I just wanted to get her out the way and go find my son. I hit her repeatedly with the bar. Crazy bitch, I said while dropping the bar. I wiped the blood off my face and went looking for my son. I looked out the window and saw the car still here. So, they somewhere in this house. Now im wishing my ass would have came to this cabin before. I would have known at least where they could be hiding. It could be some secret room or some shit in here. I searched all over this cabin and didn't find them. I was getting real pissed off. I was standing near a bookshelf when I heard talking. I wasn't sure if it was coming from behind the bookshelf or what. I looked all around the bookshelf looking for some type of button. I saw a picture of Meghan, her dad, and myself on the bookshelf. We took this picture maybe around the time we first became friends. When I picked the picture up, I heard a click. I stepped back just in case some shit jumped out. I heard somebody run pass the door. I immediately ran after whoever it was. I knew for a fact it wasn't Brice's mother. Dillan! Dillan just stood there looking at me. How could you do this to me? He hates you just as much as I do, Meghan said. There I was standing in the middle of both of them. This can go either one or 2 ways, I thought. Either this can go bad, they could jump me and leave my ass here. I highly doubt Dillan allow that to happen. At the same time, he is standing here not trying to help me get my son. Why you doing this? I never did anything to you Dillan. I knew something wasn't right, Dillan never said a word. Where is my son? MY son is in the other room taking a nap. I didn't want him to witness anything I was gon do to his use to be mama. Dillan, you might wanna go in there with him too. I really don't want you seeing this either. I kept looking around for some kind of weapon. I hate to do this but I guess I gotta kill her ass too. To the far left, it was a sword. I could make it to it and just slice her ass up. I looked at Dillan and noticed he kept looking around the corner. I wasn't sure what he was looking at or if he was trying to give me a signal. Dillan, go in there with MY son. I know how much you care about her pathetic ass. I don't want you seeing this either. Dillan walked off and went in the other room. Let's get this over with so I can get back to MY son. I turned around and ran around the corner. That's when I noticed what Dillan kept looking at. As soon as I turned around, I shot Meghan right in the stomach. I got closer to her and just stood over her. Zayna, Meghan desperately tried to say. You've been my friend for years. I knew what I did was wrong but what you did was beyond wrong. You took my son from me and turned my best friend against me. I will never forgive you for that. I stepped over Meghan and went straight for my son. If I had to shoot Dillan too, I was gon do it.

How could you fucking do this to me? I didn't do anything, Dillan said. Get away from my son, I said while pointing the gun at Dillan. Zayna listen to me, I didn't do anything. How did you know my son was missing? Meghan called me earlier today and told. That's when I flew right out here. She texted me where they was and I came here to get your son. I didn't have nothing to do with this. How I know you telling the truth? I'm the one put the gun right there. That's why I kept looking at it hoping you would see it eventually. Look me in my eyes and tel me you believe me. A part of me knew Dillan was telling the truth. I believe you. Come on, let's get your son home. It felt sooo good holding my son again. Just seeing his face, smelling his hair, and feeling him squeeze my hand was the most amazing feeling. It's like he knew he was with his mama. I couldn't wait to get him home where he belongs. We didn't make it home til the next morning. I know Brice is gon be PISSED! ZAYNA WHAT THE HELL, Zack said as soon as I walked through the door. I don't think he realized I was holding the baby. Is that big dawg? Yes, it's him. Baby! I was so worried about you. Brice looked at Zack and saw him holding the baby. You found him? Yeah, he was with your mother and Meghan like I knew he was. What? How did you find them? I went to Meghan's house and looked around. I saw a picture of you and her standing in front of that cabin. When you mentioned something about a cabin over the phone, that's when it hit me. That cabin was always Meghan's getaway place. I knew that's where she was hiding. I never been there so I didn't know where it was. I was talking to Chyna and she asked did I check the cabin. I asked her how she knew about it. She said she been there maybe once or twice. I asked if she remember where it was and she did. She gave me the address and I ended straight there. It took me about 7 hours to get there. I did what I had to do to get our son back. Dillan you was in on it? No, Meghan had called and told me what was going on. She gave me the address to the cabin and I headed there. I went to get y'all son back. I didn't have anything to do with what she did. I know it seems that way but I wouldn't do that to y'all. I don't care, im just glad our son is home.

A few weeks had past and everything was back to normal. It felt sooo good waking up knowing my son is home where he belongs. I have been feeling bad about what I did to Meghan. I still haven't told Brice or Zack. Dillan is the only person that knows. We both agreed to not tell anyone. Today was special day for Brice and I. Today is somewhat our anniversary. On this day, we started messing around. If Meghan would have never suggested that threesome, we wouldn't have fucked. If we wouldn't have fucked, we wouldn't have fell in love. Y'all get my point. The baby is staying with Zack for the night. Everybody was so shooken up from our son missing, Zack moved around the down the street from us. I can literally stand in my drive way and see Zack's house. Him and Kat are officially done. He's now seeing Spirit. I welcomed Spirit with open arms. I was about to take the baby to Zack house. When I opened the door, Meghan was standing on my doorstep. I really thought she was dead. Baby! Yes, Brice said. Here, take him to Zack's house. I don't want him nowhere near her. I didn't come here for that Meghan said. I just came to deeply apologize for what I did. I was 100% wrong and I am so sorry. I knew I went too far when I was lying there alone almost bleeding to death. I just knew nobody was gon ever find me. I am so sorry; I don't know how many times I can say it. I didn't mean for it to get that far. Meghan we're sorry too, Brice said. What we did was wrong as well. I don't think neither one of us meant for it to get that far. We just didn't know how to stop it or tell you. I should have been man enough to tell you what was going on before it got this far. I just wanted to come by and apologize for everything. Wait, I said. Meghan im sorry too. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted my son back. It's ok, I probably would have done the same thing for Ray'gun. I know you would have too. Y'all won't have to worry about me, im moving to San Francisco. I need a fresh start on life. Meghan if you need anything, just call us. Thank you. Meghan was walking to her car when she turned around. I kept thinking she was gon shoot our ass or something. For months I kept asking myself, what if sheets could talk. Like what would they say if they could or what secrets would they tell if they could. Looking at y'all answers every question I possibly had.