Chapter 13

I'll call you when I make it back, Brice said. Ok, I love you. I love you too. As soon as Brice was about to leave, Dillan came. Dillan this is Brice, Brice this is my friend Dillan. Nice to meet you, Brice said while shaking Dillan hand. Same here man. Baby, call me if you need anything. I will. So that's him? Yes, that's him. He called you baby, you must haven't ended it yet. Then you told him where you were? No, I didn't tell him. He used my spare key, got on my computer, and saw I made some transactions out here. He called somebody to follow me and he knew I was here. Z, I don't need this drama at my door step. I'm sorry, I didn't know he would have found me here. He just wanted to make sure I was ok. I don't believe that Z. He really came here to check on me. What else? We fucked, im sorry. Y'all just keep digging this hole deeper and deeper. You see the situation you in now and how it's affecting you. I can't help it, I love him and he loves me too. I've tried so hard to ignore my feelings and do the right thing. That's why I came out here in the first place. Dillan im trying so hard but I can't help it. I love that man with every piece of me. I tried not talking to him, being mean to him, none of that worked. My heart telling me to be with him regardless of what's going on. Obviously you really love him if you're willing to risk everything. I'm willing to risk it all for the sake of my child. You sure you doing this for your child? I don't want my child seeing less of his or her father. I know he'll have to be there for his girlfriend too. If we're together and living together, my child would have more of his time. That's all that matters to me at this point. I'm going to go back home and make everything right. I'm glad you're going to but I think you're doing it for the wrong reasons. You trying to confess so that your child can have more time with him than his or her sibling. No, that's not it. That's what it sounds like. I'm doing it because I love him. I'm tied of hiding it, tied of living a lie, and tied of not being with the man I love. I'm ready to get this over with and live my life.

You talked to Meghan yet? No, I haven't got a chance too. Fine, ill tell her. Zack no, im handling it. How? I booked a flight back home, ill be there tomorrow. I'm going to take care of it as soon as I get there. You sure? Yes, im sure. Brice came to see me. What? How he find you? He used my spare key, checked my computer, and saw I made transactions out here. He got someone to follow me and they followed me here. He just showed up. What he wanted? To see if I was ok. Y'all fucked didn't it? Why you ask that? Whenever y'all in the same room or together, that's what y'all do. So did y'all? No. You lying, I can hear it in your voice. Ok, we did fuck. I'm telling Meghan. Zack no, I got it. I know it was wrong and we shouldn't have done it but I can't help it. Zack, I love him and I can't ignore that. Once I tell Meghan it'll all be over and we can be together. You think it's that easy? I know it's not but I have to do it. I love him with every piece of me and im done hiding it. I want you to do what's best for the baby, not you. I am doing what's best for the baby. Having a father around is best for the baby. Just get it handled and you won't hear nothing else from me. I'll handle it when I get back. When you coming back? Wednesday. Ok, ill see you then. For some reason, I was happy about the thought of telling Meghan the truth. I know it sounds crazy but im ready to get this over with once and for all. I gotta text from Brice. "I'm so glad I got a chance to see you. I really needed to see your face and be in your presents. The whole way home I was thinking about us telling Meghan what's going on. I know it's not gon be easy but im just ready to get it over with. I'm ready to start my life with you and our child. Let me know when you make it back so we can do this together. I love you baby". D, I need a favor. What's up? Can you get me a private jet? For? I need to get back home and take care of this problem. I'll make some calls, Dillan said. I didn't wanna wait to Wednesday to get this over with. I just had a preview of what Brice and I could be like when this all over with. I can see us in a big house, nice backyard, and matching cars. Our child, hopefully our son playing catch in the yard with Brice and Zack. I want that life and im ready to have it. A jet will pick you up and about 15 minutes. Thanks, I owe you. I made it back home within an hour. I built up enough courage to get this over with. Still not sure what exactly im going to say to Meghan, I know ill figure it out.