Chapter 9

Brice left my apartment around 4 something. After eating my pussy so good, he slow stroked me a few times. It was kind of weird that I fell asleep while he was fucking me. That ain't never happened before. Brice didn't get mad or anything. He just pulled out, got dressed, kissed my forehead, and left. He knows with me being pregnant, im going to be exhausted a lot. I really didn't have intentions on getting out of bed today. This baby is really taking all of my energy. I was in the bed when I heard someone knocking on the door. Can I help you? Yes, I have a delivery for a... im not really sure how to pronounce the name. Starts with a Z? Yeah, the delivery man said. That's me and it's Zay'na. A lot of people don't really know how to pronounce it either. It's pretty now that you said it. Thank you for the delivery. I don't know what's in this box, im almost afraid to look. I sat it on the kitchen counter, gotta knife, and cut it open. The box was filled with magazine ads. What the hell? I was hoping this was some kind of joke or something. A few minutes later, I got another knock on the door. I opened it and it was the delivery man again. I'm sorry, I must have left this one on the truck. Oh, thank you. I put the box on the counter and opened it. This one with filled with sales papers. I was so lost and confused, I didn't know what was going on. I was thinking it was sent to the wrong apartment but both boxes had my name on it. I called Zack, I think this his ass playing. Why you playing? Huh? What you talking about? I got 2 boxes delivered to my apartment a few minutes ago. One box filled with magazine ads and the other with sales papers. What that got to do with me? You didn't send this? Why the hell would I send you something like that? I thought your ass was playing like you always do. Well it's not me this time. What kind of ads and sales papers is it? The magazine ads are wedding dressing, flowers, and shit. The sales papers are food and shit. Why would this be coming to my house? While I was talking to Zack, I got another knock on the door. It was a different delivery man this time. I have a delivery but im not sure if it's to you or not. Does it have a name? No, it just has the apartment number. I'll take it I guess. What is it, Zack asked? I don't know, im about to look. What the... What is it? A wedding dress. What? Yeah, it's a wedding dress. Did you subscribe to that wedding website again? No ass, this came from somebody. I'm on my way, Zack said.

I don't know what the hell is going on but this dress is beautiful. I was standing there looking at the dress when somebody knocked on the door again. I opened the door, some kid threw rose pedals in my face and ran off. Is this prank Zayna day? While I was in the living room, I heard a loud noise in my room. Zack need to hurry up and get here, this some scary movie type shit. I went in my room and saw something on my bed. Damn, I need to start locking my window. I looked and it was a bouquet of flowers. It was a sticky note at the bottom of it and it said, "you're getting closer". The fuck do that mean? I was tied of these games so I got dressed and was about to go to the shop. I opened the front door and there was Brice, on bended knee. Baby what the... Zayna you mean the absolute world to me. I love you more than life itself. I tried and tried to convince myself to stop having these feelings for you but I can't. I wanna make our love count for something. Zayna, will you marry me? I just stood there with my mouth open. I didn't know what to say or think. I mean, I wanted to say yes but this will never work. Baby I... Before I could say anything, the nosey ass lady across the hall was looking. She's seen Brice come here a few times but she knows he's with Meghan. I just said yes just to get him to come in the house. What are you doing? Showing you how much you mean to me. I'm not talking about that, I said while looking through the peep hole. You know you can't come here during the day time like that. People in this building know you're with Meghan. I see you got all of my clues. You did all of this? Yeah, I wanted to create the scene. What scene? You haven't paid attention to anything I sent? The dress, the bouquet, the magazine ads, and stuff? I'm showing you our dream wedding. Wedding? Yes, im serious about making you my wife. You know that's not going to work. How come it's not? You're with Meghan and we both pregnant with your child. This will never work. I'm not saying we have to get married tomorrow or nothing. I'm letting you know this is what I wanna do. You don't have to wear the ring if you don't want to. As long as you know you're the woman I wanna be with, ill be ok if you don't wear it. I have to admit, the ring and the gesture was beautiful. This ring is flawless and it fits perfectly. Any other time, I would have been beyond excited for this moment. Right now I can't be as excited as I wanna be. To know Brice wants to marry me with everything that's going on, does show he really do love me. I wish the timing was better and we could really do this. I have to get back to work, ill talk to you later.