Chapter 3

I woke up with a TERRIBLE headache, I only had 2 drinks last night. My pussy was swore as hell when I got up. I had a dream I fucked Zack last night. I'm hoping that shit was a dream. If it was, my ass ain't drinking no more before I go to bed. I looked at my phone and saw Brice calling. Hello! Good morning baby! Good morning! How you sleep? I slept ok, went to sleep with you on my mind. I went to sleep with you on my mind too, sorry I didn't tell you goodnight. It's ok, I said. I meant to text you but couldn't get away from Meghan last night. Where y'all at? Canada. Canada? Yeah, this was her surprise. Why Canada? We talked about coming here for a while now but never had the chance to. We always wanted to come here to ski and stuff. Y'all just gon be there for the weekend? Yeah, she knows I can't stay longer than a weekend. This would be the perfect place for us tho. Who is us? You and me, Brice said. Why you say that? I know you hate the snow and it's freezing here. I know if we were to come out here, we'll be locked in the cabin the whole time. That's what y'all gon be doing? No, we going skiing and going on some sky train or whatever it's called. You know I rather be with you right now anyway. Yeah, I rather you be with me too. Where Meghan? She was still sleep when I left, im in this little gift shop looking around. Aw, you gon get me something? Of course, I already saw what im going to get you. What? I'm not gon tell you, you'll see when I get back. What you got planned for today? Since Meghan not here, ill be at the nail bar most of the day. What you do last night? Drink and chilled with Zack. He still there? Unfortunately, yeah. Shocked him and Kat haven't made up yet. I wish they would hell. Think im going to talk to her myself shit. I need to get his ass out of here. Especially before we come back, I need to spend some time with my baby. Well for now you have to spend some time with your real baby. Don't do that, Brice said. Do what? You know I rather be with you, I just can't right now. Are you still going to talk to her? Yeah, ill talk to her later today. Well let me know how it goes. Ok, ill call you later. Ok, baby.

Hell I was scared to come out of my room. I know Zack still here, I heard him while I was on the phone with Brice. It's about to be extremely uncomfortable being around him after last night. I have to get him out my house today. I called Katrina, Kat to see if she could make up with him already. Hey Katrina! Hey Z, what's up? What you doing? Girl nothing, folding clothes. I called you about Zack. I really don't wanna talk about him or talk to him. I understand all of that but I have to get him off my couch TODAY! You can send him to another bitch couch because he ain't coming back here. Whatever y'all got going on, y'all need to work it out. Y'all won't fix it if y'all not talking. I don't have shit to say to him. I need you to find something to say to him rather you mean it or not. He my brother and all but his ass gots to get off my couch. I will call him, for you. If he starts talking crazy and shit he gon be staying on your couch. He won't, his ass getting out of here. I'm about to call him, Katrina said. I don't care what they say to each other, as long as he get his ass off my couch. I really can't face him right now after last night. I'm still on the fact I fucked my baby brother. Like what the fuck? I'm gon have to face him, I can't be locked up in my room until he leaves. Fuck it, im about to get dressed and go to the nail bar. Guess that'll be my hide out spot until he gone. I got dressed and tried to run out the door as fast as I could. Z wait, we need to talk. I can't, it's an emergency at the nail bar and Meghan not here. This can't wait, Zack said while grabbing my wrist. Look, I really don't have time to talk right now. We have to talk about last night, Zack said. I don't know what to say. We definitely need to talk about what happened. What's to say really? I mean, that was some awkward shit. Yeah, it was. Why you do that tho? I honestly don't know, Zack said. Like, I don't know what I was thinking. You weren't thinking clearly, I said. Well what's your excuse? I wasn't thinking either. My mind was all fucked up about this Brice situation, I was supposed to be with him last night. Well why you weren't? Meghan planned a trip to Canada for them. We had plans last night but couldn't do it because of her. I was pissed and hurt about it. When you got in the shower with me, I was imagining I was with Brice instead. This is something we have to take to our graves, Zack said. Oh you don't have to tell me that. I didn't plan on letting this leave my lips at all to anybody. While we were talking, Katrina called. I have to go; be gone by the time I get home.