Chapter 7

I been crying nonstop since Brice left. I can't believe we really ended this. It's killing me to know we're really done. Even tho he was in a relationship with someone else, what we had still meant a lot to me. I wish this wasn't happening right now. I wish Meghan wasn't pregnant, then leaving her wouldn't be so hard for him. I knew with everything they been through, it was going to be hard finally ending it. I was a fool to think what we had was special enough, was strong enough to end their relationship. I was a complete wreck; I didn't know what to do with myself. I put on one of Brice's shirts, laid in the bed, and just cried. I can't explain how bad this hurts. My phone was ringing nonstop. If it wasn't Meghan, it was Zack. If it wasn't Zack, it was Chyna. I'm too hurt to really talk to anybody. I just cut my phone off, cut some music on, and just laid here rubbing my stomach. Like, what if im really pregnant? We can't be a family the way I want us to be. Brice gon be really torn between the both of us. He gon have to spend time with Meghan and the baby. I'm gon want him to spend time with me and our baby too. It's times where he's going to be there for her and not be there for me. That's not how I imagined my first pregnancy. Z! I heard Zack calling me, I tried to wipe my tears away as fast as I could. What you doing here? I been calling you for the last 30 minutes. What's wrong? Nothing, I said while looking away. Don't give me that Z. Your eyes are blood shot red. What's going on? I really didn't wanna tell Zack what was going on but I knew I had to. Meghan is pregnant again. Wow, that's why you crying? Brice and I are done for good now. With her being pregnant and everything they went through, him leaving her not going to happen now for real. You really believed he was going to leave her? Until now, I really did. You know all the shit they went through just like I know. I knew him leaving her wasn't going to happen, im sorry. I guess I just wanted to believe it. Zack this hurts so much, I said while breaking down. I really loved him. I just knew we were going to be together at some point. I don't know what im going to do. I know you're hurt but it ain't nothing you can do. You don't understand Zack; I might be pregnant too. What! I think im pregnant too. Are you serious? Yeah, I haven't taken a test yet. Why not? I was trying to wait it out and be sure first. Are you trying to wait until you too far along to get an abortion? What? Zack you know I don't believe in abortions and neither does Brice. So he knows? Yeah, I told him yesterday before I knew Meghan was pregnant. She told you? No, Brice told me first. He knew me hearing it from her was going to hurt way more than hearing it from him. Y'all have to tell her what's going on. We know, we just don't know how. I mean, we really waiting to see if I am or not. If im not, this going to stay between the 3 of us. If I am, we have to get enough courage to tell her. Brice knows this is going to crush her and he doesn't want to stress her out while she's pregnant. He fears that she's going to lose this baby too. He thinks she's going to lose the baby and im going to have his baby. That is a fucked up scenario, Zack said. I just don't know what to do at this point. If I am pregnant, ill be here by myself. I know Brice is going to be here and be a father but he can't be here for the both of us all the time. Y'all just need to sit down and talked this out. Find some kind of way that this will work for everybody. That's impossible Zack and you know that. The second we tell Meghan we been messing around for a year and im pregnant, she's going to lose it. What you expect her do to Z? You're her best friend and business partner. You been sleeping with her boyfriend behind her back for a whole year. On top of all of that, you're pregnant the same time she's pregnant by HER boyfriend. That's enough to make anybody lose it. This was y'all doing, y'all knew it was wrong so now y'all have to face the consequences.

Can't believe im saying this but Zack was right. We were playing a dangerous game and now, we have to play the cards we were dealt. Yeah I wish things were different. I wish everything would have worked out the way we wanted it to. I don't think I have the strength to deal with this. I could lose my best friend, my business partner, hell I could lose my business. Meghan can put some money together and buy my ass out. She could sabotage the whole business and leave me with nothing. We need to find a way to make this work and protect the business. First, I need to find out if im really pregnant. If I am, then we can move from there. I went to the store and got a pregnancy test. I was nervous as shit to take this test. My whole life could change depending on this little stick. I took the test now im just waiting for the results. I have mixed emotions right now. I wanna be pregnant but I don't. I'm happy but im scared. While I was waiting for the results, I fixed me a quick drink. I know I shouldn't be drinking but I need something to calm my nerves right now. It was time to check the results and I was a ball of nerves. I took a deep breathe and looked at the results. I guess ill be a mother soon. The second I saw it was positive, all my nerves went away. I was actually happy and smiling. Now I have to figure out what's my next move. Whatever my next move is, it has to be the best move for me. Knowing that I am pregnant, I can't be concerned about Meghan's feelings any more. I have another life to consider and I have to do what's best for my child. If losing my best friend and my business just to give my child a fair chance is best, that's what im going to do. I don't want my child wondering or questioning why his or her father not around as much. I don't want Brice to spend all of us time with Meghan and we're here barely getting any time with him. I know this is going to be difficult for Brice but I know he's going to find a way to make it work. I wanna to wait to tell Brice that im pregnant. I'm going to the doctor first to know exactly how far along I am. It'll be weird if im the same as Meghan. I came up with the idea of waiting to tell Meghan about us. If we wait until she has the baby to tell her, then Brice don't have to worry about losing another child. He's so concerned that this is going to make her lose it. I don't wanna be at fault for her having another miscarriage. I don't need that on my conscience while im pregnant. I'm glad I was able to make an appointment for later today. I'm ready to hear my baby's heartbeat and to see how far along I am. I called Zack to tell him the good news I guess. I know he would wanna be at the doctor with me. Are you excited? I really am, I said. Have you told Brice yet? No, im going to tell him when we leave here. I think he would have wanted to be here, Zack said. I know but I wanted to be 100% sure first. So how you gon tell Meghan? I came up with the idea to wait to tell her. I rather wait until she has the baby and then tell her. I don't want it to be my fault she has another miscarriage and Brice loses another child. Sooo who you gon tell her you pregnant by? I'm just gon tell her I had a one night stand and now im pregnant. Then when you have the baby, you're going to have to explain why the baby looks like Brice. I'll worry about that when the time comes. We don't know for sure the baby will look like him. He or she might be my twin. Let's hope he or she is.

Mane, hearing my baby's heartbeat was the best sound in the world. I immediately teared up the second I heard it. I can't believe im really pregnant. I'm only 3 weeks pregnant. That means I got pregnant the night of the party were Brice and I fucked in the bathroom. That was the last time he nutted in me. We avoided him nutting in me for the last year to avoid this moment right now. He didn't want me to get pregnant while he was still with Meghan. It was so good; I didn't get up. So I guess it's my fault. How you think Brice gon react? I don't know, ill see when I tell him later. Can't believe im really pregnant Zack. I can't either. How it happened is fucked up but im glad im going to be an uncle. Uncle Z, I can see it now. I can imagine how mom and dad going to react. They finally get to be grandparents. I'll tell them who im pregnant by after I have the baby. That ain't gon work, Zack said. You know they gon ask you a million questions about the father. They gon wanna meet him and shit. I'll just tell them he's in the army and he's away. Then they gon get on your ass about lying. I'm not about to stress over telling people Brice is the father. I know people not gon like it or understand it but I don't care. As long as we're great parents to our child, I don't care about nothing else. I can't keep considering other people's feelings. I have somebody else I have to consider and put first. If losing my best friend and my business means my child will have a father, then im ok with it. I don't think you should do it this way but I stand by your decision. Thank you! I was excited and a little nervous to tell Brice. I'm hoping his reaction is better than the reaction he gave Meghan. Even if it's not, ill still understand why. I texted Brice and asked him to come over so we could talk. I'm hoping this talk goes well and everything will be ok between us.

Hey! Hey, you look nice. Thank you, you want something to drink? No, im fine. I wanted us to talk and find a way to make everything work. I went to the doctor and I am pregnant. Surprisingly, Brice smiled when I said it. I'm 3 weeks pregnant. It happened the night of the party? Yeah, I should have gotten up. I have to figure out how to tell Meghan. No need to worry, I have a plan. What? Let's wait until she has the baby to tell her. If we wait to tell her, we don't have to worry about her having a miscarriage. We won't have that on our consciences if we wait. So who you gon tell her you pregnant by? I'm just going to tell her I had a one-night stand a few weeks ago and got pregnant. When she has the baby, then ill come clean about everything. You got it all figured out huh? I didn't want it to be my fault she has another miscarriage. This way is best and it's easier for everybody. Can't believe im about to have 2 kids, Brice said. I'm going to do my best to be there for both of y'all. I know I can't be at every doctor's appointment or be there to rub your feet but I want you to know im going to do my best. I know you are, as long as you're trying im ok with it. Baby, I really don't wanna end this. I don't wanna end it either but it's what's best right now. I sat in my car for like an hour when I left. Why? I didn't wanna leave knowing this was the end of us. Zayna, I love you so much and I don't wanna be without you. I know it's hard and the situation is fucked up but I can't stop being with you. You're pregnant with my child, I wanna be here for every moment. I know but you can't. You have to be there for Meghan too. She needs you more than I do. How is that? This is her 4th pregnancy, im sure she'll scared just like you. I rather you be there for her more right now. This is why I love you, Brice said. I told you, as long as you're trying im ok. Just make it to some of the doctor appointments, bring me late night cravings, and ill be ok. Can I bring some late night loving to go along with the late night cravings? I wouldn't want it no other way, I said. Brice picked me up and carried me to the room. Kissing him felt like I was kissing him for the first time. It was so much passion and love running between us. I'll be gentle I promise, Brice said. I know we shouldn't be doing this but damn it felt good. I felt like we were having make-up sex or something. I cried damn near the whole time we were fucking. Brice repeatedly kissed me and told me he loved me. I never doubted his love for me. Even tho we don't spend real time together, he always finds a way to show me he loves me. He randomly sends me flowers and gifts all the time. When we do finally get to spend a little time together, he makes sure I know he loves me. This the first time Brice ever been this gentle with me. Normally our sex is rough and freaky. This time is slow and passionate. He was taking his time with me and I liked it. I know with me being pregnant, we can't fuck how we use to no more. When I have this baby it's going downnnn!