you had childhood memories of each other

Start from the beginning

'3 , 2 , 1 ,'

The music notes were being fluently played, the introduction being slow and full of emotion. Zen gave you a nervous look before he began to sing.

"어떤 날 이건, 저녁 하늘..."
((Whatever day it is, the evening sky...))

"나는 그것을 수없는 습관이있다."
((I have a habit of not being able to look up at it.))

"마치 세상이 나를 떠난 것처럼"
((As if the whole world has left me...))

He sang the rest of the song beautifully, never missing a note as his red eyes softened at every note.

"... that was amazing Zen!" You said after he had finished, "You were on pitch the whole time!"

He smiled at you, a light flush of cheeks dusting his cheeks after singing in front of you.

Jaehee Kang

Even as a child, Jaehee was very focused into her studies and quite narrowed minded in the way of her thinking, and as her best friend you wanted to change that.

You decided that after school you would take her to a drawing class, to try and get her to be moe creative, to try and broaden her horizons.

"Come on Jaehee, you said you would." You whined, pulling on her hand as she stopped walking.

"I'm not so sure if I want to now, I have to look over the classwork from today (name)..." She sheepishly said, looking down.

"Listen, it'll be fun, there'll still be plenty of time to do that when you go home, 'kay?" You reassured, giving her a smile.

Now in the art class, you sat beside Jaehee as you scribbled whatever came to mind onto the paper. The giving a glance at Jaehee, you noticed that she hadn't even put pen to paper.

"Come on Jaehee, express yourself. It's good to be creative once in a while." You said, putting the pencil on her fingers.

"I don't know what to draw (name), I only ever do calculations." She admitted, pencil squeezing in her grip.

"Just let your mind wonder." You stated, putting your own pencil against the white paper.

She took a deep breath and followed your advice, making her mind go blank and allowing the pen to do its work, drawing whatever it wanted.

Once finished, she tapped your shoulder to look at what she'd drawn. It was a cloud, filled with different types of words, describing words to describe herself. Intelligent, perfectionist.

"That looks awesome!" You marvelled, grinning.

"All I did was follow your advice... it worked." She said, a faint dust of pink on her cheeks.

Jumin Han

It was up to you to try and make Jumin's day more upbeat and happy; as, usually, his days would be filled with him spending his hours alone as his father spent time with his new partner.

"Jumin come on~"

You wanted to take Jumin out on a stroll, the weather was beautiful, and it was surely better than being cooped up inside all day.

"I don't know (name), father probably won't let me." He shook his head, staying planted in his chair.

"He won't notice, you know how he is with his partner. Don't be such a worrywort!" You puffed your cheeks, tugging on the cuff on his shirt.

Jumin had no choice but to give up and comply. After all, it would've been rude not to after you took the time to travel to his home.

As soon as you stepped outdoors, a pleasant smile graced your features and you began to to walk in a rhythmic motion, making sure that Jumin was following you.

"Isn't it nice weather?" You said as you looked up at the blue skies.

Jumin nodded, not saying a word in response. Typical, but you didn't take it in offence as you continued to walk.

"... why are you doing this (name)?" Jumin asked as he look at your face curiously. "It's not like I'm stuck in boredom all day, there's always something to do."

"Well," You began, putting a finger to your chin, "I suppose, I just want to see a smile instead of the usual frown on your face. Is that good enough?"

Jumin blushed, although not enough for you to notice him. You were too kind, something that he appreciated. He eagerly followed you after those words.

Luciel Choi

You were one of Luciel's only friends, in fact, you were his only friend. Most children did not approach him as rumours were circling about his mother and the abuse to his twin, which scared most people.

Not you. You wanted to be the person that would distract the sadness of his home life and bring a smile on his face.

"Good morning Luciel!" You waved at him as you entered the church.

He waved back, sitting down at one of the church pews. You walked over to him excitedly, hiding something behind your back.

"I've got something for you, but you have to guess what it is!" You announced, giving him a playful wink.

"Huh? That's not fair, it could be anything." He sighed, "But, I'll play along."

"I'll give you one hint, they can be worn on your face." You nodded, as if you just told the worlds most interesting fact.

First he groaned, completely clueless, but then he pondered, what could it be? Then, a thought crossed his mind.

"Glasses? They're glasses, right?"

You sighed at how quickly he had managed to get it, but revealed the pair of glasses. They had a round lens, and were a musty yellow in colour.

"Do you like them? I saved up and bought them myself." You asked quietly.

"Yes! They're so cool!" He enthused, taking the glasses and trying them on. "Thank you so much (name)!"

"You're welcome Luciel." You smiled, laughing at his excited expression.

V

V's parents were artists, just like yours. These two families were pretty friendly with each other, and it was inevitable that you and him would meet.

"Look, look what my mom gave me, isn't it cool?!"

You kneeled beside V on the grass meadow, proudly showing off the vintage camera that she had bought you.

"Yeah, the lens look cool." V smiled as he examined the lens. "Do you know that it has a 100x zoom? That's pretty good for a basic camera like this one."

"Really?!" You squeaked. "We should take some photos together then V, that is why I brought it out here after all."

You turned on the camera, peeping into the viewfinder she pointing the lens at V. He immediately recoiled, hiding away.

"Don't take my photo, take it of something more interesting." He mumbled.

"You are interesting! Look at the colour of your hair!" You countered, taking your eyes away from the viewfinder. "Now smile."

As he knew your stubborn attitude, he had no other choice than to give in and give a half-hearted smile. You used the lens effectively and looked for the perfect angle.

*click*

"There!" You smiled. "Thanks for being my muse V."

"I didn't really have a choice." He replied, "But, you're welcome."

dt : 0000Neko0000
(i hope it's okay(=^-ω-^=))