Chapter 21

(Crystal's POV)

I kept pacing back and forth wildly trying to figure out what just happened..

I was pregnant.....obviously and Marius wants to kill my child, Mark's child...

"You shouldn't have done that Rebecca"I said, she was just as scared as I was maybe even more since she's probably never been violent in her life.

"Save your life?"she said surprised.

"No....use silver on him...he'll kill you and-"she interupts me.

"He wants to kill your baby"she blurted out and just hearing another person say it makes it seem even more real.

"We can't stay here Rebecca!"I shout quietly so no one hears me.

Her bottom lip quivers and she lets out a small sob,"I can never leave...they'll never let me go!"she cries out and I rush forward to comfort her.

"No I won't let them....my mate, Mark he'll come for me and I'll bring you with me back to the pack and we can stay there for as long as you want I promise!"I say holding her.She moves my arms away and looks at me, there are tears going down her face and she shakes her head.

"They'll never allow a wolf hunter into your pack"she sobs and I wipe a tear going down her cheek.

"I won't leave you.....I swear."I say and really mean it.

The door opens and I see Richard standing there, I feel my wolf stir deep within me, it's the first I've felt her since I've been here.

"What do you want?"I snap at him but he doesn't seem afraid of me.

"Rebecca....we need to talk, now"he said in a stern tone.She sniffled and stood to her feet.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me,"No, she's not going anywhere"I said and held her hand tightly.

"Yes she is"he said menacingly and took a step forward.

"No, no I'm not!"Rebecca screamed silencing the room.

"I hate you!Uncle Richard I hate you!"she screamed even louder"You don't own me, no one does and I'm going to leave here I swear to god and never come back!"she said and Richard looked completely shocked.

"Leave"I said finally and he glared at me,"Leave!"I yelled louder and felt a small growl come out through my throat.

He looked at Rebecca one last time,"If you want to be with them then you'll die like them"he said and walked out without another word and locked the door.

"We'll be alright, don't worry"I assured Rebecca, she nodded her head slowly but didn't say anything.

"Rebecca please-"I was interrupted by some howling in the distance.I felt my heart begin to race.

"Who is that?"Rebecca said scared but I didn't answer,I knew who that was.

I ran towards the window but couldn't see anything except the humans outside guarding.

"I knew he would come"I whispered to myself and felt a tear go down my cheek.

"Crystal, what's going on?"Rebecca said obviously scared.

"We're going to be saved don't worry, my mate is coming!"I said excitedly and smiled at her, she tried her best to give me a smile but I knew deep down she was afraid.

She gasped as we heard men screaming outside. "They're killing them!"she said and covered her mouth.

But I could hear the whimpering of wolves outside as well,"They're only fighting back"she nodded her head slowly.