Chapter 18

I started screaming my head off, I didn't want this!why won't he listen to me?!I tried my best to pull away and push on his chest but he held a death grip on my neck.It was so tight that he was actually cutting off my air flow.I feared I might suffocate before he had a chance to claim me.

But before he could come any closer there was an urgent knock at the door.He growled loudly but let go of my neck.Relief rushed through me, I didn't know what would happen if he actually did claim me..

He went to the door and swung it open, I saw the scared eyes of the same human that brought the tray into the room.

"What do you want?"he barked at her making her flinch back.

"Richard wants t-to speak to you"she said her voice shaking, I couldn't blame her for being so scared but at least she came at the right moment.

He growled running a hand through his hair and lightly tugging at it.He shot me a glare and looked back at her.

"Watch her"he said in a warning tone and pushed past her and out the room.I felt calm just knowing he wasn't in the same room as me.

She looked back at me and I saw tears stinging her eyes."I'm so sorry"she sobbed covering her mouth.

"Please just get me out of these chains, I can do the rest myself please"I begged and she shook her head, her shoulders slightly shaking.

"I wish I could but I don't have the keys, only he has them....I'm so sorry"she squeaked out and I tried my best to hold back my tears.

I didn't realize my eyes were closed until I felt the bed dip and a soft hand hold my wrist.I opened them and saw her giving me a small smile.

"What's your name?"she asked.

"Crystal"I said my voice cracking a little.

"I'm Rebecca"she smiled and got quiet again,"I'm sorry if he's hurting you...I never wanted to come up here anyways...the whole werewolf thing its just....not me"she said.

"So why did you come?"I didn't want to sound rude or mean but I just had to know.

"They're my family.....and as a family member you're either together on this or left for dead.I had no choice."she said and I saw a flash of emotion in her eyes.She barely looked 16, shes so young and so fragile.I can't even imagine the kind of stress she goes through here.

A knock at the door is what made us both snap our heads up.He was back and was holding a small pile of clothes."You can leave now"he said motioning his head towards the door.

She looked at me one last time before picking up the tray and leaving the room quickly.He shut the door behind him and I silently prayed he wouldn't move any closer.Something about his demeanor changed though.He seemed kinder? I saw his eyes soften when he looked at me.

He set the clothes on the bed and reached over to my right hand."If you try anything I will hurt you"he said his voice cold.I slowly nodded my head as he reached into his pocket and grabbed a key and uncuffed me.I rubbed my welted wrist from when I pulled on the cuffs.

"I've brought you some clothes to change into and there are fresh towels in the bathroom...."he said and gently pulled me up and led me to the bathroom.

"If you lock this door I will break it down...I'll be waiting outside don't take too long"he said leaving the clothes and closing the door.

I felt numb as I slowly took off my clothes and got inside the shower closing the curtain and sitting down.I turned on the water but didn't feel it.I couldn't tell if it was hot or cold.I couldn't feel anything except the dull ache in my chest growing to a sharp pain.

I can't survive without Mark, hes the air I breath, I need him...

I lay my head on my knees and close my eyes wishing to be anywhere else but here, anywhere but this hell.

As I'm about to let out a sob I feel a movement in my stomach.I look down and see nothing....but I feel it, I feel something........

(Mark's POV)

I stayed there all night, not caring about the freezing cold.Occasionaly I yelled out for Marius and even for Crystal but nothing.

The stupid humans were so pathetic that they actually called the police and thats when I left.Asking for the help of the human law enforcement would be the last thing I would do.I want to be able to save her myself and kill Marius with my own hands.

I shifted back into my wolf form not even having the energy to run.I've tried linking to her and her wolf but all I got was a high pitched ringing that hurt my head.I felt so defeated and lost without her....I can't even imagine what she must be feeling without me.

"Lose your pack?"thats what he said to me. Thats what he wanted? Or maybe what the Corvin family wanted.Well thats definetly not going to happen. I'll kill every single last one of them before that happens.

But my top priority now is Crystal, to get her back and never let her go.

I reach the pack after an hour of walking.I see Jeremy standing there waiting for me and looking a little shocked that Crystal wasn't at my side.I shifted back and he gave me a sympathetic look.

"Are you alright, Alpha?"he asked and I growled thinking of Marius.

"I need to get her back"I snapped and started walking back home to figure out some type of plan.While walking I remembered Isaac's bloody body.I stopped and looked at the spot where his body was, it still smelled like him but mainly his blood.

"Where is Isaac?"I asked hoping he was still alive.I know if it wasn't for him Crystal would have been hurt a lot worse.

"He's healing slowly back in his home but he hasn't woken up yet"he said and I was relieved to know he was okay.

"What about your brother?"I asked, he wasn't with Isaac so obviously something must have happened to him back my house

"Trevor has already healed and feels terrible about what happened"he said and I rolled my eyes.There's only one person to blame and its not him.

Once back home I put some clothes on and saw that Jeremy was still looking at me strangely.

"Do you need my assistance Alpha?"he asked and I shook my head.

"No this is something I need to do on my own"I said and he nodded his head and left the room.I listened to his footsteps leave the house and then fade down the path.

I closed my eyes clenching my fists at my sides. I could almost hear her voice scolding me for stressing out so much. When she is the actual problem of my stress, but I love her so much.

I growl loudly throwing everything off my desk and pull at my hair frustrated.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!!"I growl loudly shifting into my wolf.All I can see is red all I want is to hear are his screams of pain.To see his blood stain everything around me.

To have her in my arms again..

I slightly calm down, I have to stay calm. Staying angry won't get her back any faster.

He said the barrier surrounding the building was called mountain ash.I've never heard of such thing and I'm not surprised either. Theres only one person I know who has experience with this type of thing.

But I can't I can't go to him. Just the thought sickens me. But it's for her, I have to do this for her.

Once again sorry this chapter is short!!And for any mistakes and also if it sucks :/

VOTE/FOLLOW PLEASE