Chapter 14

I know I didn't do anything wrong or maybe I did,I can't remember.The past few days Mark has been rather distant.I thought that he had things under control.He should at least talk to me about something,anything.I mean come on my birthday is tomorrow!

"Luna?"I hear Isaac say,I shake my thoughts away and look at him.

"Huh?What?"I say and look at Trevor and Isaac who had paused the game I was watching them play.

"You look distracted"Trevor said looking at me closely.

"Has Mark told you anything about tomorrow?"I sighed looking at them pleadingly,panic appeared in both their eyes.

"Oh um actually he's-"Isaac started stuttering but Trevor interrupted him.

"We don't know he gave us the day off tomorrow so that's up to him"Trevor said calmly and shrugged.

"You're lying I know you are just tell me!"I whined but they kept playing their game.

"Tell me!"I groaned slumping into the couch but they just kept ignoring me.

"Ugh!"I scoffed being annoyed with their silent treatment.I got up and started walking to the bedroom.

"Where are you going!?"Trevor called out.

"The bedroom!"I yelled back not wanting them to follow.

I jumped on the bed hiding my face into the pillow feeling cold and wanting my mate.My wolf started to whimper.

"Call him I want him now!"My wolf cried.

"He's busy"I huffed.

"Liar!You didn't even call!"she snapped.

I groaned and rolled over ignoring her.I want Mark here and not my wolf yelling at me!I could hear Isaac and Trevor still playing their stupid game but they weren't talking.I was hoping they would at least say something about tomorrow since Mark obviously told them and not me.

I heard the front door open and I wondered who could have just stormed in without knocking.I lifted my head I listened to whoever it was and realized it was Mark.I heard him go into the games room.

"What's wrong with Crystal?"he said but I could hear the anger with his voice.

"She was upset because we wouldn't tell her about tomorrow,Alpha"Trevor said.Mark didn't say anything for awhile but I heard Isaac and Trevor start to leave.

I put my head back on the pillow and listened to Mark run upstairs and just burst into the bedroom.I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.I heard him walk closer until I finally felt him kneeling on my side of the bed.

"I know you're awake"he mumbled and held my hand kissing it.I opened my eyes and looked at him he was starting to grow some scruff on his chin and cheeks.

"What's wrong?"he said rubbing his thumb on my palm.

"You've been ignoring me"I said and and he looked a little shocked.

"No I haven't"he said,his face getting serious.

"When was the last time you kissed me Mark?"I said feeling a lump form in my throat.I could tell he actually had to think about it.I moved my hand away from him and rolled away not wanting to face him.

I felt him climb on the bed and wrap his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry,sweetheart I was busy"he mumbled against my neck.It felt so nice to be with him but it still wasn't a good excuse for me.

"Crystal I promise it's gonna be worth it tomorrow"he said trying to sound cheerful.

"Crystal?Talk to me please"he said holding me tighter.I looked closely at the pillow in front of me becoming extremely interested in the threads.