Chapter 9

"Wake up"I heard someone whisper into my ear, I stirred but didn't open my eyes.

"Sweetheart"the voice called out again, I groaned wanting to stay like this forever.

"Hmmmm", he hummed against my neck making me smile.

"Wake up please" he tightened his grip around my waist holding me closer to him.

"No let me sleep"I said wiggling a little in his arms to face down. He growled playfully and lifted me up. I squealed feeling exposed and cold without the sheets to cover me. He placed me on top of him and I slammed down onto his chest to cover myself.

I listened to his heart beat closing my eyes. He ran his hands down my waist and I groaned,"Why do we have to be up so early?"I said and looked up at him.

He laughed,"I've been up since early morning and it's mid afternoon now,Crystal" he said and my eyes widened. How could I sleep for so long!?

"Well why didn't you wake me until now!?"I questioned him.

"I tried several times but you just didn't listen" he laughed and I hid my face in his chest,he was watching me sleep?!Oh god I must have snored! He laid on his side cradling me to him and kissed the top of my head,it would have been more sweet if I wasn't naked.

"You don't snore." he said and I smiled.

After a few more lazy minutes in bed I got up and scurried to the bathroom. I could feel his eyes burning into my bare back but ignored it and shut the door.

I looked in the mirror and almost cringed at the sight of my hair,a complete birds nest. I struggled combing out all the knots but gave up after 5 minutes. I turned the shower on and hopped in relaxing feeling the warm water sooth my sore muscles. I got out and saw Mark was still there sitting up in bed smirking at me. I blushed and held the towel tighter to my body.

"You know holding it tighter only makes it harder for me." he said and I felt my face heat up even more.

"I need clothes." I said quietly,he got up and the blanket fell off of him,he was wearing shorts thank god but I got excited thinking that he was naked underneath.

"I don't have enough for you,but I can take you shopping today....if you want?" he said. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Okay" he kissed my nose and left towards the bathroom to shower I guess.

I went to look in his drawers for something I could wear for now,I opened the first one and just saw socks,the second one had shirts so I started digging through them. I felt my hand hit something hard though,I lifted a shirt and saw a leather album. It didn't have a title on it and I couldn't help my curiosity. I opened it and the first picture was of a couple I recognized from the family photo in Mark's office. I suddenly felt like I shouldn't be looking at this,I closed it and hid it again and grabbed a t-shirt. I put it on and sat on the bed,I saw the tattered pieces of my bra on the floor and picked it up.

Mark came out of the bathroom wearing a pair of boxers,he saw me holding the bra and smirked. I blushed and dropped it immediately feeling embarrassed. He walked over to me and leant down to kiss my forehead.

"You're so cute." he said tucking my hair behind my ear. I smiled and looked down,I can't describe this feeling now. I felt all bubbly and warm but something else too.

"Are you hungry?"He asked and I nodded and tugged his shirt down a little more to cover my thighs since I felt exposed. He stood up moving away from me to his drawers,my wolf whined missing her mate who was only a few feet away.

He put on a pair of sweatpants and passed me a pair too that actually fit perfectly fine.

"Aren't these a little too small to be mens?" I asked feeling hurt that they could have belonged to some other woman.