22: World War Three

i once read this awesome quote:

"when a guy gets jelous, its actually kinda cute.

but when a girl gets jelous, world war three is about to start"

haha it made me think of this chapter.

and yes this is extra. enjoy

i kissed Anthony with all of the build up passion i had in me.

we didnt waist any time in deepening the kiss.

but our wonderfull, and passionate kiss did not last long. we were ripped apart.

"you unfaithfull little skank" i heard my sisters voice.

i forced myself to pull away from anthony and smiled at my sister.

not even she could ruin the way i felt.

i have the man that i want. the man that i love, and no one, not even his ex fiance, will take him away from me.

"why is that" i asked while turning my my step mother and my sister.

they were both glaring at me.

my father was not far behind.

"you just couldt stand seeing me happy, would you. thats why you had to take the one thing that i had that you didnt." megan yelled at me.

anthony placed me on the ground and wrapped his arms around my waist protectively.

as if stopping me from getting closer to my sister and bitch slapping her.

"i couldnt of taken anything from you because he never truly was yours. he never loved you and you knew why he was marrying you so stop making youself look like the victim megan" i said in an angry tone.

i felt much more sober now.

stpid alcohol didnt last long.

"i dont care about the reason. he was my fiance. mine. not yours" she scowled at me.

my step mom still had not sad a single thing.

i was only waiting for her to say something so that i could go off on her too.

"the heart wants, what the heart wants" i replied with a shrug.

my step mom started talking after that.

"you dont have a heart you little.... whore" she said with a disgusted look on her face.

honestly that hurt. shes the only mother ive ever known, but im tired of feeling bad. im tired of not fighting for what i want.