12: dont know what to do

"you havent been to work in a week. please come in, everyone is going crazy." 'BEEP'

my message machine said. 

i sat up on my bed, its been a week. a whole freaking week since ive been to work, ive been avoiding it knowing that my family knew that i worked there. and someone was bound to go and try to talk to me.

i took a shower and got ready for sleep. i had to go to work, and i needed to settle things. but one thing was true, my family was no longer allowed in my building.

***

"do not allow these people here, ever. if they come to the door tell them i am unavailable, or not at work. something but i do not want to see anyone them." i said to one of the security gaurds. i had them all memorize my family, well my mother and sister. they were no longer allowed to come to my work.

my father was fine though. i missed him, and i had e-mailed him for the whole week. but i havnt seen him in person.

"ok Miss. is that all?" he asked me.

i nodded and walked back to my office. this morning i had to run around the whole entire building. everyone needed help, my absence had caused chaos, and i had to help everyone. so the past six hours ive spent running around my huge building. it was so freaking tiring.

i walked into my office, i smiled at my secretary as i opened my door and layed down on my couch, in a very unladylike manner.

i stayed there for about twenty minutes before someone interrupted my almost slumber.

i looked up irritated, and annoyed. i was just falling asleep and i was tired.

but i didnt stay mad for long when i noticed Anthony standing there in fitted jeans, and a very tight, but good looking shirt.

"well hello there" he said to me, smiling and walking to me.

"hi" i said bluntly, and not bothering to move from my position.

"are you okay?" he asked me kneeling besides me.

i placed my arm over my eyes, "yea, sure, ok" i said not wanting to talk about it. and angry at myself for forgetting to mention him to my security. but then again were would i of gotten a picture of him.

"look at me" he said pulling my hand away from my face, but not bothering to let go of my hand.

"im looking" i said with an exaggerated sigh, not sure of what to do or say.

i closed my eyes and tried to calm my rapid beating heart. being this close to Anthony did that to my heart. and his cologne, was intoxicating. i would gladly stay in this position for the rest for my life.

"you have to talk to them and you know it." he said in a whisper.

"no i don't" i said lifting my chin up stubbornly.

"yes you do" he said to me.

i looked at him, glaring into his beautiful eyes. "nope" i said popping the 'p'

"i understand your family is a pain in the... but they are still your family. you love them no matter what, and being mad at them is hurting you more than you think." he said planting a light kiss onto my hand.

i ignored the feeling he was giving me. "i cant deal with my mother or sister. my whole life ive been the outcast. its been me against the world. i don't need them." 

"what about me. would you really give the security a picture of me to keep me out." he asked me, half joking.

"i don't know. do you have a picture of yourself handy,  that way i can give it to them." i said only half joking.

"ha-ha-ha. funny" she said glaring at me playfully.

"i know right" i said sitting up on the couch.

"now back to the topic at hand. you should talk to them, tell them what your feeling. help them understand your situation and the way they make you feel." he said while holding on my hand, but now sitting next to me on the couch.

"wow, dont you sound like a psychologist right now. are you sure you would rather own a company, rather than helping people." i said teasingly.

"stop changing the subject" he said glaring at me again.

"i was not" i said playfully.

"your doing it again" he said trying to hide his smile.

"doing what?" i asked innocently.

"changing the subject." 

"what subject" i said giggling.

"your frustrating" he said while running a hand through his hair.

"and your irritating, but its one of the qualities that make you, you. and so amazing." i said. surprised by my own words.

"yes. i know i am." he said sincerely.

"conceited." i said playfully.

he playfully scowled at me.but i could see the smiled threatening to come through.

"your so beautiful when you smile." he said removing the hair that had fallen onto my face.

i could feel myself blush, so i looked away. but he grabbed onto my chin, forced me to look at him, then he lightly placed his lips onto mine

my body stiffened lightly, due to the surprise. but i caught on quick enough, i wrapped my arms around his neck and began kissing him. our lips moving perfectly together. 

nothing could ruin this for me, the feelings i have for Anthony are true, i think i might actually be in love with this amazing guy. he's hard working, and hes a great guy.

but like all perfect thing, theres something wrong. a huge problem. he's going to get married to my sister, and soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well what do you think.

haha. this book is fun to write. forbidden love. :D

vote and comment. thanks :)