13.5: a hard decision to make.

haha 13 and a half . isnt that funny. anyways this is 'and a half' because its going to be in anthony's pov. thanks for reading and i hope you enjoy :)

Anthony.

"i love you" i heard her whisper right before Victoria fell asleep.

she slowly released my hand and fell asleep on the bed, her once worried face was now calm and beautiful.

i was breathless, i always felt breathless in front of this beautiful girl. and i know she doesnt think she's beautiful, but if she could see what i see she would never again think she was anything but beautiful.

i didnt have the urge to leave after those words. 

i didnt want to be anywhere but here. next to her. and if it was my choice i would lay next to her. but i was in her families home. in my fiance's home, and sleeping next to  my fiance's sister was not a smart choice.

but then again, neither was kissing her. but thats never stopped me.

and i dont know what to do anymore. i think i love her as well, but i have expectations to live up to. never, not once in all my years of life have i thoughts about life. everything was about work, and it always will be.

or so i thought. that was until i got engaged, but my mind didnt think about love until i met Victoria. and even then, my love for her gradually grew.

i dont believe it was love at first sight. because my first sight of her i didnt fall in love. of course i thought 'wow, now this woman looks hard working.' she looked sexy in her pencil skirt. her curved showing perfectly.

she looked amazing. but of course there are thousands of sexy woman in this world, my fiance being one of them, but i never fell in love with any of them.

and i didn't fall in love with Victoria because she's breathtakingly beautiful, no. but because she has perfect qualities.

she's beautiful. hard working. smart, funny, amazing. and shes strong, and that's the thing that made me fall for her. 

she has a dysfunctional family, don't we all :|, but she still has a smile on her face. everyday she faces obstacles with her smile. she never lets things bring her down, because after a good nights sleep she has her smile back on.

and she doesn't let anything bring her down. shes the strongest woman i have ever met, well aside from my mother because i know she has to be strong in order to love my father.

i sat on a chair that was next to the bed and stared at her.

she looked so calm, even in her sleep she was breath taking. and i made up my mind then and there that i would marry this woman, if she would let me.

i know she loves me, but i also know that even though her family is crazy, she loves them unconditionally. even though she had a rough child hood, and adult hood for that matter, she still loves them.

she still loves her sister, and i know, everytime i kiss her theres something at the back of her mind telling her not to.

so the choice is completely hers. i can either marry her, or her sister.

but hopefully she makes the right decision. because i know that if i mary her sister that the marriage will not last long because i dont love her, and shes..... well we have nothing in common. models..

i walked out of the room after a couple of minutes and walked down the stairs, getting ready to leave.

"baby, where are you going?" Megan said flirtatiously.