7. Nothing to Do!

sunday. it is now sunday, i dont work on the weekends, my mother invited me over for breakfast. i get out of bed and shower.

then i walk into my closet. i choose some simple skinny jeans, they look tight, and they hug my curves, but they arent really as tight as they look. so they are comfortable. then i put on a simple black tanktop, and a navy blue cardigan. i button it up, but i leave the last couple of buttons unbottoned, showing off some of my cleevage.

then i put on some simple navy blue balerina flats. i comb my hair down and i walk out of my room, grabbing my purse and walking out of the door.

fifteen minutes later im outside my mothers door, ready to knock when the door opens. anthony steps out of the door and into me. he stops when he notices me, but my face is already burried into his tight blue v neck shirt.

after a couple of seconds i take a step back and look at him, "well hello anthony, what a coincidence we bump into eachother" i finish giggling.

he smiles, almost embarassed, "im sorry. i just kind of got carried away, i didnt know you were coming. but its nice to see you Victoria."

i smile, "ditto. may i ask why your so mad, and in a hurry"

frustrated, he runs a hand through his hair, making it messy, yet still sexy.

i look away from him and at the flowers on the porch. "your sister is driving me crazy. im sorry,"

"anthony honey, who are you talking to."  Megan says walking out to the porch. "oh its you"

"can you stop calling me honey. i dont really like it" anthony says to  Megan , "and can you please address your sister in a more formal manner, how can we get married if you cant even greet somone properly." he says still frustated.

"sorry how would you like me to meet the only sister i have that hates me. 'oh hey victoria how are you my lovely sister that i love so much' Ha as if"

"shut up  Megan . hes trying to help, you cannot go out into the world like that. if you ever go to a buisness dinner you will embarass yourself as well as anthony, he wants you to speak properly. he is not trying to annoy you so stop acting stupid."

"get out of this victoria, this is between my fiance and i, you have no buisness in this." Megan  said stubbornly putting her hands over her chest.

"i know i dont, but you need to learn. how can you marry anthony if you know nothing of this. you will be the laughing stock of society. not everything in the buisnes world is as easy as it is in the fashion world. they have huge differences, and since you will soon be in both you must learn how to act in both of these world, or else you can go marry some other rich guy." i said storming past her and into the dining room.

"hey dad" i said kissing my dad on the ckeek. "excited for our golf session tomorow?" i asked him

he looks up at me and smiled, "of course honey"

"hello mother" i said addressing my mother who was scowling the instant i walked into the room, "honestly mother if you are going to scowl as soon as you see me then why invite me to these things." i say irritated.