Chipotle gift cards

Part of this actually happened at the New York show I went to. Well, besides the tronnor part, because tracob was there.

Speaking of tracob,  I think they're really cute but I'm still going to write tronnor oneshots for the people like me who will always have tronnor in their heart.

Troyes POV
I furrowed my eyebrows as I felt something in my pocket as I finished the song.

As the cheers died down I remembered and started smiling as the crowd focused their attention on me.

"Okay guys so when I was singing my last song I reached my hand into my pockets and I felt cardboard." I explained and they all leaned forward urging me to continue.

"I just remembered I have like a million chipotle give cards... so who wants one?" I asked and laughed as they all cheered and threw their hand in the air.

I had so many so I just started throwing them to the crowd starting at the left and moving to the right.

I throw a gift card and when I saw who caught it my jaw dropped.

*flashback*
"Hey Connor," I greeted happily as I answered the phone.

Connor and I decided to go to different colleges after high school, so we didn't get to see each other much anymore.

"H-hey Troye," Connor said with a shaky breath.

"What wrong?" I asked concerned.

"I don't think this is going to work. We're not going to work," Connor said attempting to hold back his sobs.

"W-what do you mean? Did I do something wrong?" I swallowed hard.

"No of course not. You're the most amazing person I've ever met. That's the problem." He sighed.

"I don't understand," I let out a shaky breathe of my own.

"I know you'd never cheat on me, but I can't get the image that you're going to meet someone so much better then me out of my head."

"Con don't say that. I love you." I didn't like what he was saying. I've never heard him sound so insecure.

"I know you do," he sniffled. "Its just that I cant be a shoulder to cry on or comfort you because I'm on the other side of the fucking country. It's made me realize how many opportunities are out there. Any day now you could meet an amazing guy, someone who is better then me and can actually be there for you. I don't want to be the one holding you back from that."

I stared panicking as tears staring dripping down my cheeks. He wasn't be serious... was he?

"Con please don't do this. We can FaceTime everyday and we can visit each other during the holidays. No one has my heart but you. I. Love. You." I emphasized desperately trying to get across to him.

"I'm going to miss hearing you say that," he told me and I started freaking out because he wasn't kidding. This was happening.

"Con please-" I said full out bawling.

"Hey, don't cry," he said softly. "You're going to do such great thing when you're older. I know it. I'll always be proud of you tok," and I sniffled louder as he used the nickname he gave me.

"Goodbye Troye," he whispered, and that was the last I've heard from Connor Franta.

The crowd screaming at me to give them a chipotle card snapped me out of my trance. I made eye contact with Connor and he gave me a small smile before bowing his head down.

I stared at him for a couple more seconds before returning to handing out the gift cards. There was so much going through my head. I felt a little sadness, but mostly happiness. Happy that I finally get to see him again, and possibly fix us.

"This next song is talk me down," I said which caused the crowd to go crazy.

I closed my eyes and started singing, putting all my emotions into it. But then I locked eyes with Connor because I wanted to make sure he knew that I was singing this song to him.

"I wanna hold hands with you, but that's all I want to do right now," I sang looking right at him.

"I wanna get close to you, cause your hands and lips still know there away around," I sang still looking at him but he looked down biting his lip.

I continued to sing the song and the rest of the concert, with my eyes mostly on him. He would sneak glances at me every once in a while but he mostly kept his head down.

I let out a tired breath as I finished the last song. "Thank you New York!" I shouted and quickly ran off the stage as I saw Connor making his way through the crowd and towards the exit.

I ignored my family and ran straight into the crowd, wincing as the girls around me started screaming once realizing I was right next to them.

I saw Connor just as he was about to exit, and I was quick to grab him and pull him from the crowd to my dressing room.

"Where were you going," I panted as I closed the door behind us.

"I was uh going home," he said not making eye contact.

"It's been a while. Would be nice to say hi," I pointed out.

"I didn't think you'd want to see me," he sighed rubbing his neck.

"Well contrary to what you think in that head of yours, I don't hate you," I told him and he looked at me through his eyelashes.

"I was right. I knew you'd do great things. I'm proud of you," he smiled and and my heart warmed with happiness.

"I was also right about you being better off without me. Look at all you've done without me holding you back," he sighed and I wanted to bang my head against the wall.

"The only thing you breaking up with me did beside cause me pain was the outcome of a popular break up song," I said and he didn't budge.

"Be my boyfriend," I asked him but he just shook his head.

"Troye you don't get it. You're famous. So many people want to be with you. What do you want with me."

"No you're the one who doesn't get it," I sighed running my hand through my hair. It was really frustrating that he didn't understand, but the more I thought about it the sadder I got. Was he really so insecure with himself that he couldn't believe I might actually love and care for him?

"Do you still love me?" I asked and watched as his head shot up.

He looked bewildered. "Of course I still love you. I've never met anyone who could even compare."

"Being miles apart didn't and won't change my feelings for you. I don't care how many people know who I am. I just want you," I said and cupped his cheeks while watching as he had an internal battle with himself.

It was then I leaned in and pressed our lips together. For a second he wasn't responsive, probably considering pulling away. But as our lips molded together like they did years ago, he melted into me and started kissing me back.

We both pulled away panting as we tried to catch our breathe.

"I can't believe I've been missing out on that for years,"

"Yeah I'm sorry about that. I had really convinced myself that you didn't want to see me," Connor muttered looking ashamed.

"It's okay. I have you now and that's all that matters." I pecked him on the lips which caused him to smile widely before pulling back into another kiss.