"Can I vote for you to give me your phone number?"

this one shot will be based on this tweet Korey posted. Also although the election is important, I can't wait until it's over and we're not talking about it 24/7.

Troyes POV
"I'm so excited!" I squealed as I pulled my best friend out of the car.

"Troye slow down!" Kayla giggled as she tried to keep up with me.

"But this is the first election we can vote!" I said as we entered the building and got on the back of the line.

I smiled as I looked around the room. Red white and blue surrounded the room, along with many other eager people getting ready to vote.

While I was scanning the room, my eyes stopped on a particular person. "Now that's an attractive guy," I said as I looked at him from a far.

"Go talk to him!" Kayla urged me.

"What if he's straight?" I asked and she gave me a look.

"He's literally wearing a 'Make America Gay Again' T shirt," she pointed out. When she saw my mouth open in realization she rolled her eyes.

"Alright I'll go," I said and walked over to where the chestnut hair boy was standing while on his phone.

"Hey," I said which caused him to look up at me. "Can I vote for you to give me your phone number?" I asked confidently.

He smiled and let out a small breathy laugh. "I liked that." He said which caused my smile to grow.

"And I'll consider it... If you answer this one question," he said and I raised my eyebrows indicating him to continue.

"Hillary or Trump?"

I didn't need to think before I said, "Hillary."

"Good. You have earned my phone number," he smirked as he wrote it down and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I sent him a genuine smile before walking back over to Kayla.

That is when my calm act dropped. "I got a cute guys phone number!" I squealed and hugged Kayla as she laughed.

"Did you even get his name?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Shit."