Matchmaker

Troye's pov
I sighed as I searched the crowds of people at the mall. I was peacefully sitting at home listening to music when I got a call from my sister saying she needed a ride home.

As I walked through the mall I heard a voice shout, "Troye!"

I turned around and saw the voice belonged to Bethany, a good friend of mine. Instantly a smile made its way in my face and I waved back at her. It was only then I noticed someone was standing next to her, and all I could think was 'oh shit' when I realized it's Connor.

Connor and I have only talked a couple times when we were with Bethany, but I have the biggest crush on him.

They exchanged a couple words and Connor was frantically shaking his head. Bethany smirked at him and then ran over towards me. "Hey Troye!" She greeted with a mischievous smile.

"Hey Bethany! What's up?" I asked.

"So I have a question. Will you go on a-" but she was interrupted by Connor running up to us and slapping a hand over her mouth.

I was clearly taken aback by his actions and stared at the scene in front of me with wide and curious eyes.

"Uh h-hey Troye," Connor said nervously while trying to keep a steady grip on the struggling Bethany.

"Hey Connor," I said tilting my head to the side in confusion about why he practically attacked my friend. "So what's going on?"

Connor's cheeks went bright red and he bit is lip nervously. "Well I- OW!" Connor shouted as Bethany was released from his grip. "Did you bite me?!" Connor asked staring at Bethany incredulously.

"Yep!" Bethany stated proudly before turning towards me. "Ok back to the question. Will you-"

"BLAH BLAH BLAH," Connor shouted glaring at Bethany.

"Connor," Bethany said sternly. "Either you tell him or I do."

Connor sighed and I eagerly waited as he turned towards me. "What's you're favorite ice cream flavor," he blurted out.

Amusement danced in my eyes as Bethany slapped the back of his head. He groaned and rubbed his head as he muttered incoherent words under his breath.

"Connor," Bethany demanded.

"Fine," Connor sighed running his hand through his hair. "Can you leave us alone though?"

Bethany nodded and gave him one last look before she walked away.

When I turned back towards Connor he was looking at my feet and refused to meet my eyes. "Connor, you can tell me anything okay?" I said reassuringly.

He finally looked up and his blush deepened when noticed how close we are. "I-I like you," he stuttered nervously.

"Well the this is your lucky day, because I like you too."

"You do?" Connor asked excitement clear in his voice.

"Mhmm," I mumbled glancing at his lips. Before I could second guess myself I leaned in and pressed my lips to his.

Connor was clearly surprised and first, but when he realized what was happening he instantly started kissing back.

I was on cloud nine, until a shriek interrupted us causing us to jump apart.

"Yes, I knew it!" Bethany shouted jumping up and down and hugging us. "Tronnor! Tronnor!"

Connor blushed as Bethany drew attention to us. "I'm going to get her out of here. I'll talk to you later ok?" He smiled and gave me a quick hug before dragging Bethany out of the mall.

Right when they left I felt I tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my sister. Wow, I completely forgot she was the reason I was here in the first place.

"I've been waiting over there for 15 minutes, but I'm going to let it go lover boy," she smirked as my cheeks went bright red.

"Let's go," I said not even able to hide my smile, eager to get home and call Connor.