I plan on staying here

Lapis woke up eventually and opened her eyes. She looked at the other end of the couch. She blushed lightly seeing Pearl. Then she remembered how they had fused. Lapis had no idea how it happened. It was quite an experience for sure. A good one too. If only the enemy gem from Homeworld hadn't been there. Lapis felt like she had seen this gem somewhere before. But she couldn't seem to remember.

Lapis remembered what the enemy gem had said. 'Next time Lazuli, you'll be on my side...' But that couldn't be possible.  Lapis never wanted to go back to Homeworld. So how was she going to be on their side?

Lapis' head began to hurt from everything that was clouding her mind. She sighed softly managing to sit up.

"Woah there." A voice said and Lapis looked up seeing Amethyst walk into the room. " Garnet says she wants you two to rest and not to move."

"Oh.." Lapis said quietly.

" You were really brave out there." Amethyst said politely. 

Lapis let a smile play on her lips. " Thank you, you too."

Amethyst laughed softly as she looked at Pearl before looking back at Lapis. " She really cares about you.."

Lapis blushed lightly. " S-she does?"

Amethyst nodded. " She didn't sleep until she knew you were okay."

That statement only made Lapis blush more. She couldn't figure out why. But it did, and Amethyst noticed.

" Awh, do you care about her too?" She teased slightly.

" Of course I do." Lapis replied calmly.

" Awh!" Amethyst made a heart with her hands and Lapis' eyes widened.

" W-what! N-not like that! " Lapis squeaked out a little too loud.
Pearl whispered softly in her sleep. Which made Lapis and Amethyst look at each other before throwing a fit of giggles.

" So Lapis." Amethyst said as she eventually calmed down.

"Yes Amethyst? " Lapis smiled widely trying not to giggle anymore.

" Two things."

"Alright. " Lapis nodded her head slightly.

"One, you do plan on staying here with us right, being a Crystal Gem?"

Lapis nodded. " Of course. "

Amethyst grinned standing again. " And two, you should tell Pearl that you care about her. While she feels the same."

"I..." Lapis felt her face flush and she looked at Pearl.

" On your own time of course. " Lapis nodded. 

"Thank you Amethyst. "

"Heh, anytime. Well I gotta go sleep too." Lapis laughed lightly as she leaned back closing her eyes again.

" Okay, I plan on staying here~"

Lapis? (PearlxLapis) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara