Lapis Lazuli

Pearl had began to help the gem get her balance back. She could walk and now run and jump. Pearl smiled widely.  She was curious about the other gem. Quite a lot of questions were buzzing through her mind. She jumped up to the highest pillar once again waiting patiently.  "Alright, try to jump up here." She called down to the other gem. She nodded before taking a deep breath and running and jumping.  She landed on the edge smiling softly. But, she almost slipped. Pearl gasped reaching out for her. She grabbed her arm pulling her away from the edge.

The other gem blushed lightly.  "Thank you, again. "

Pearl smiled softly nodding. "Of course, you did pretty good for your first time. Now," Pearl started.  The other tilted her head slightly.  Pearl sat down. The other gem sat down across from her. "What gem are you? "

"I'm Lapis. Lapis Lazuli." The gem spoke softly.

Pearl nodded slowly. " So that's why the water from my fountain went to the back of the mirror." Lapis nodded. " Now that means you can use water manipulation.  Interesting.." Pearl thought out loud before looking at the other. "And what weapon do you have?"

" Weapon? That's my water manipulation..."

Pearl seemed confused.  " You don't pull a weapon out of your gem?"

" No..."

Pearl stood up. " What does you're gem do?" Lapis stood up staying quiet. Pearl rolled her eyes and reached inside her gem pulling out her weapon smiling softly. " Like that, this is my weapon. "

Lapis nodded and her gem began to glow and two wings made of water popped out and she began to fly up a bit. Lapis smiled widely.  "This is what my gem can do."

Pearl stood watching her and gasped. "W-wings?" Lapis nodded and swooped down grabbing Pearl's arms before flying up. Pearl's eyes widened.  " Lapis! Lapis no!" She tried to put her feet on  the ground. 

"Just trust me." She looked down at Pearl.  "Please, I won't drop you...I won't hurt you...I don't have a reason to... " Which was true. She didn't. After all, Pearl saved her. Pearl relaxed and held tightly onto Lapis' arms.

"Alright fine.." Lapis smiled widely and began to fly around the room. Pearl enjoyed the flight and smiled widely. It was nice to see her room from up above.