The Find

Pearl warped to the Homeworld portal to make sure that it wasn't being used. When she got there, she smiled softly as she saw the portal was still broken it looked like no one had used it in forever. 

She walked around a little when she saw something shining and she looked around to make sure Amethyst and Garnet weren't looking.  She hurried over to it.

It was a mirror. She tilted his head looking at it. She picked it up. It was silver. It shone in the light.

Why is a mirror here? I'm going to take it back and make sure it's not a weapon. 

Pearl felt content with her choice and walked back to the portal.

"Ooooooooo P! Whatcha got there?" Amethyst asked bouncing up the portal

"A mirror. " Pearl said simply. 

" Why do you have a mirror?" She made a face.

"Because I found it."

"Garnet look! Pearl found a mirror!" Amethyst pointed at the mirror. Pearl's eyes widened as Garnet walked up and got on the warp pad.  Garnet just looked at it and and nodded. 

Pearl sighed in relief as they warped back to their house. She smiled as she began to walk to the door to go to her room.

She heard the sound of feet running up behind her. She tensed up and turned around seeing Amethyst with a bag of chips.

" Where ya going with the mirror P?"

" To my room, where else?"

"What are you going to do with it? Kiss it?" Amethyst teased.

Pearl groaned rolling her eyes. " No. Why would I kiss a mirror Amethyst. It's not like its a person!" She huffed gently as she turned opening the door going into her room.

She waited until she heard the door close.  She jumped up onto one of her fountains. 

She held the mirror up. She saw herself in the reflection and laughed softly shaking her head.  " You aren't a real person are you?" She thought it was a irrelevant question but was surprised on what she heard.