Chapter one

"Buzz, buzz" my phone vibrated on my side table beside my bed. I looked at the time. "12 am?? (Yeah,yeah I'm not a night owl) Who could be messaging me at this hour? I don't even have that many friends..." I thought out loud. I unlocked my phone and realized its a message from my childhood friend: Jeon Jungkook. Well, he's the only person I would accept a message from at this hour, honestly. I read his message with the phone brightness nearly blinding me in the dark room.

"Oi, Jihye, did you forget what day it is today??xP" - JK

...Today?
I racked my brains trying to figure out what jungkook was talking about.
...What was today?
The buzzing of my phone snapped me out of my thoughts. It was another message from Jungkook.

"If you really forgot, open your window and you'll see."-JK

I immediately put down my phone and rushed to the window. The thought of trying to remember what "today" meant was killing me. However, when I opened the window, there was nothing.
"Jungkook? Are you there?" I whispered, but there was no response.
Something then caught my eye. On the roof outside my window was a blue box. I took it, looked around, and went back inside.

Is this from Jungkook?