Dances and Emotions

Start from the beginning

"okay so guys, Namjoon had forced me into dancing and we practised together-" "Amd we're gonna dance for you guys" Namjoon finished my word and got into position and so did i. Tae helped play the song and me and Namjoon danced. When it came to the last part where we had to slightly push or jawline up then cover our eyes, i excidently pushed too hard and hurt the spot where that girl punched me. I winced at the pain and tried to continue dancing but the members including Namjoon checked on me. "What's wrong hun?" Tae and Jimin asked in synch. "Baby...Is it that..?" Namjoon asked me and i nodded slightly still holding onto the spot. "Namjoon what happened?" Jin asked Namjoon and Namjoon let out a sigh. "Afi and I were out when a girl walked up and punched her right at her jawline." Namjoon stroked my hair. "Awh poor afi. I hope she hurt her fist after tha-" "Ani yoongi oppa, she was just a fan. Im okay" i cut off yoongi and smiled at him trying to hide the pain.

"You were amazing regardless baby" Namjoon cooed in my ear and kissed my neck softly. We were resting and i was sitting in between Namjoon's legs and he had his arms rapped around me. "Awh thanks baby" i smiled. I felt his sweat soaking my shirt a bit but it wasnt disgusting, it was sexy honestly. "Baby can we sleep late tonight?" i asked him. I felt his smirk against my skin which sent a shiver down my spine. "Ooo you want to do something?" Namjoon whsipered not wanting the members to hear and i choked a bit. "Ani, i just want to spend time with you!" i said and hit his leg making him laugh and i smiled at his cute yet sexy laugh that echoed in my ear. "Sure baby, Anything for you" he said and hugged me tighter. I felt so safe in his arms. As if no one could harm me right now. I enjoy and cherish every little kiss and hug he gives me.

After practising a few more songs repitedly and practise singing, Me and Namjoon head home and i gave him a cup of coffee for later. I read an article saying that late night conversations are always the meaningful ones. I was planning on staying on the roof tonight and telling Namjoon how much i care for him and ask him about all his problems. I wanted to do this since the day i realized he has stuggles in his life. Everyone does.

It was already around 12:10 am and me and Namjoon were on the roof laying down. "What is it bear?" he asked me.

"Namjoon, I want to know all your problems. all the struggles you face. All you're obstacles and blockage to your goal. I want to help you. I want you to be happy and always smile without having to hide the pained expression you actually have behind that smile of yours. I want you to let it all out for me. Baby i love you so much and i want to do something to make you feel better" i said. Namjoons expression was shocked, upset yet...Glad?

"Afi, everyone has problems in their life. Everyone has that upset reality behind their smile. Im just like them. My problems are all abstacles, true. I want to solve them but its hard. I dont want you to be thinking to much about my problems baby. What about yours? But still, why would you want to do this? for me?" He said and held my hand.

"Because you're the person who has always helped me through your songs. It's time i repay the favor. Because, I love you so much Kim Namjoon" i let a tear slip.

"I love you too Min Ah Fi" he said and held onto me. "What's the most hurtful comment recently?" i asked him and looked up at his beautiful face with had the moonlight sparkling against his beautifully flawed face. His flaws were so perfect. "Leave Bangtan" he said and closed his eyes letting a tear fall. "Oh baby no" i said and wiped away his tear. "It hurts Afi. I worked hard and all they do is tell me to leave." Namjoon said and i heard a little sob in between his words which cracked my heart into a million pieces.

"Baby youre perfect. They tell you to leave cause theyre just useless and dont know how to cherish such a magnificent man like you. They can tell you to leave all they want but they cant actually kick you out. You just need to ignore it, i know its hard. I went through this once but only at school. You need to stay strong or not the pressure will get on your nerve and you might get the idea to leave. Thats what they want baby. Theyre possesing your brain with useless things and comments. Just stay strong and look at all the achievement youve reached baby. You're amazing okay?" i said and we were already hugging and both were crying. Namjoon was such a perfect guy but people dont appreciate him and that made me really hurt. Most people say they 'Love BTS' but they only care about the visuals.

They should learn to appreciate other members too. Namjoon worked hard and he deserves everything. Jhope is another member who doesnt get much appreciation. He has always worked hard on everything from lyrics to choreography yet all he gets is hate. I feel like choking those haters urgh. Me and Namjoon stayyed on the roof for quite some times until it was almost 3 and we went back in. Namjoon had to perform tomorrow at 7pm so atleast it wasnt AM. We both fell asleep in each otherd arms with tear stainned cheeks and puffy red noses.

-------------------------------------------

Yo guys

This chapter is wrote on what i feel about haters. I recently got into an arguement with my young eng teacher who is a kpopper like all of us. She was bashing Hoseok and Namjoon really badly saying "Ew so ugly" and also "They should leave bts like, such a blackhole in the group urgh"... BISH FITE ME

Honestly if i met them, i'd hug the members and tell them theyre perfect in every way. Please haters, stop the hating. we've done nothing. Theyve done nothing. And also appreciate Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin. Theyre talented too ya know. Its not  just Jungkook, Jimin and Tae. Yoongi is perfect anyways. No offence or hard feelings babies, just lav em pls.

Lav u guys bye
-btsexay