"When did you know you liked me, Tobi?" Hinata asked while Kageyama internally screamed into the abyss at the use of the adorable nickname.

"Uh... Well I know I began to like you when you helped me begin to get over my fear of being alone as a setter, and as a person I guess. Y'know, during our three on three match against Tsukishima?" Kageyama awkwardly explained.

"Mmm?" Hinata acknowledged, knowing that there was more.

"But I guess I knew for sure when I realized that I was the Iwaizumi to your Oikawa," Kageyama winced at the weird explanation.

"Really??? Same!" Hinata exclaimed, and Kageyama was relieved that Hinata knew what he was talking about.

"But, it's kinda weird looking back now, cus we are nothing like them," Hinata explained.

Kageyama nodded, knowing exactly what Hinata was talking about.

"Like, I looked at them and their relationship and I wanted so much for us to be like them, but now I don't want us to be anybody but us. Cus you're the one who loves me, not Iwaizumi and I wouldn't want it any other way," Hinata explained, stumbling through his words. Kageyama squeezed his hand, letting him know he agreed and understood.

"Mhm. It's as if, they were #relationshipgoals, but now... We're #relationshipgoals," Kageyama's eyebrows furrowed as he explained.

"Yeah!!!! Exactly! Nice, Kage- Wait. Wait you use social media?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah? I use snapchat all the time... I love the dog filter," Kageyama admitted, blushing slightly.

"We've been dating for half a year, and you didn't think I should know your snapchat?" Hinata asked incredulously.

"It just... Never came up I guess," Kageyama shrugged.

Hinata, at that moment, truly understood how cruel the universe could be. He thought of all the cute dog selfies of Kageyama that he will never get to see and a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"Are you crying?" Kageyama asked.

"NO," Hinata responded quickly.

Kageyama rolled his eyes and held out his hand.

"Phone," Kageyama demanded. Hinata handed over his phone and details were exchanged.

Hinata, going through Kageyama's story, didn't notice the boy taking a picture. Seconds later he got the notification that he had gotten a snapchat from Kageyama.

Kageyama had his head slightly cocked and the dark ears and snout of a pup rested on his features. The caption read: Are you happy now?

Hinata, at that moment, truly understood how beautiful the universe could be. He thought of all the cute dog selfies of Kageyama that he will now get to see and a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"Are you crying again?" Kageyama asked.

"Yup," Hinata laughed.

Hinata was so enraptured by his boyfriends cute face that he didn't notice the ice until he was slipping. He instantly grabbed onto Kageyama's arms, making the raven hair boy become unbalanced also. The two began screaming and sliding until the eventually fell into a nearby snow bank.

Hinata was pined underneath Kageyama and could barely breath. Kageyama immediately moved his body up slightly to check if his boyfriend was still alive.