Advice

Her legs began to hurt.

Yachi's been running for so long, trying to catch heartbroken Hinata. Trying to find him so she can help him, heal him. Her heartbeat skyrocketing every second she couldn't find him. Worry ate away at her stomach.

She had begun to lose hope until out of the corner of her eye she saw a glimpse of orange her heart knew so well.

Hinata was sitting on a bench in a park. His head in his hands and shoulders shaking with sadness.

Her heart began to hurt.

Yachi slowly sat next to him. She didn't do anything. Didn't talk to him, even though she wanted to. Didn't touch him, even though she needed to. She just sat and waited.

Slowly Hinata's sobs turned into loud sniffles. And slowly the loud sniffles turned into silent tears. He looked up from his hands and silently thanked God that there wasn't anybody in the park. He locked his hands together and tucked them in between his knees. He threw is head back and started at the cloudy sky above him.

Yachi just sat. And waited.

"When I met Kageyama, I hated him. I hated his arrogant attitude, how he walked, how he talked. I hated his venomous words of hate and his glares of ice. I hated him. I still kinda do in some really weird way," Hinata laughed.

Hinata looked down then. He stared at his interlocked hands, wishing one of the hands was Kageyama's.

"But then he became my first, true teammate. He was incredible. At volleyball, at explaining things so I could understand. He was amazing. He made me amazing."

Hinata rubbed at his eyes as he remembered the words spat at him when he was on the ground.

"And then he became my friend. Friends that could go to each other houses. Friends that could help each other with homework. Friends that could eat lunch together. Friends that could eat ice cream together after a day of practice."

Hinata felt tears silently drop out of his eyes. He couldn't stop them no matter how hard he rubbed. The two days clashed together. The day of happiness and today. Hinata was overwhelmed by the many emotions that erupted in his skull.

"And then I fell in love," Hinata's voice broke.

"I stupidly fell in love. I ruined the perfect friendship I had with Kageyama and fell in love," Hinata sobbed.

He started to cry again. And Yachi lightly began to pat Hinata on the back, unable to stop herself. She still didn't speak. She couldn't. Hinata eventually stopped crying enough to speak again.

"Have you ever seen him smile? Not the creepy one, but his gentle, happy smile? Or how about his face when he sleeps or just woke up. Have you seen that? Have you felt that warm feeling when Kageyama looks at you with such pride?" Hinata whispered quietly.

"Cus I have. And there is no way I could've have not fallen in love after seeing and feeling those things."

"I really, really love him, Yachi."

Hinata cut off the sentence short. Leaving off the 'But I'm the only one.' He feared that if he said it out loud, then it would have to be true. But the fact that he thought it turned on another faucet and tears started again. But instead of sobs, he just repeated the last words he said over and over again.

Yachi felt like crying too. Her heart broken and her soul sad. But she didn't.  She didn't cry, because that's not what Hinata needs right now. He doesn't need some girl pining over him. He needs a friend. And he needs advice.

So when the "I love him"s became incoherent nothings. She whacked Hinata upside the head, the only way she could've got his attention.

And when Hinata's crying stopped and he looked at Yachi like she had just stabbed a volleyball, she gave him the best advice she could.

"Tell him."

                          ~~~~~~
GUESS WHO'S DONE WITH HOMEWORK. ME. WOOP.

So this series is gonna be completed and updated much sooner now! Yay!

Also, thank yoU GUYS FOR OVER 100 FOLLOWERS WOW I LOVE YOU GUYS.

As thanks I'm gonna tell you guys what my next KageHina series is gonna be.

College Roommates.