Worry

Yachi is worried.

Sure Hinata didn't come back crying, but he didn't come back happy either. In fact he didn't say a word until he bid her a good night once he got to his house. And even then he didn't even look at her.

Yachi is worried.

                          ~~~~~~~~

Hinata's mother is worried.

When Hinata arrived home he said his greetings and immediately went to his room. She figured he'd be down soon, but he didn't. He stayed up there all night, skipping dinner. Even when Natsu went to ask what was wrong he wouldn't come out.

When Hinata's mother walked by Hinata's room she heard sniffles and sobs hidden under pillows.

She was very worried.

                            ~~~~~~~

Kageyama decided to practice volleyball so he can get his mind off of everything that had just happened. He found a public volleyball court in a deserted playground.

And he practices so hard that he feels his muscles scream out in pain, but he brushes it off because it can't compare to the pain he felt before when Hinata's small hand pushed his away.

He practices so long that he can barely see the net, the streetlight only barely helping him see in the dead of night. It becomes too chilly for just shorts and a jacket, but again Kageyama brushes off the coldness. It doesn't come close to the ice cold words Hinata spat out.

"I was in love. I've moved on."

As Kageyama worked through his daily regimen, it came time for him to practice his special sets. The ones in which he has to imagine Hinata. And that's where the pain and the coldness breaks him.

He yells and throws the volleyball as hard as he can in any direction. He sits down and pulls at his hair, because goddammit he can't do anything right. He couldn't keep his teammates from abandoning him before why did he think it'd be any different now?

He's still the same tyrannical King he was before.

He rubbed his sleeve across his eyes. Getting rid of the beginning of tears, but he couldn't stop them. The tears poured down his face.

And he sat there for so long. Crying and quietly yelling. He pulled his hair and bit his lip. It was past midnight when he found his ball and went back home.

He arrived at home and whispered his greetings. He didn't have dinner and immediately went to his room. Just as Hinata did.

But unlike Hinata, no one worried about him.

Because when he got home, no one was there.

~~~~~~~~~

This is for 1RealiTy who asked for another update and I was like hey. This chapter is short. Why not. Also I love every single comment I get God bless every one of you agghhhhh. Ilysm.

Also I based the ending off of that one Haikyuu chapter in which Kageyama and Hinata fight and Hinata goes home to his mom and sis and Kags came home to no one so.... 😥😥😥😥