Texts

He's confused.

Kageyama could've sworn that Hinata said that he also liked guys when Oikawa rudely pushed Kageyama out of the closet.

As Kageyama laid on his bed he twirled a volleyball in his hands. He recounted the day's earlier events.

Hinata was amazing today. He was working harder than he normally  does. And as Kageyama recalled the image of sweat running down the back of Hinata's pale neck and those dark power lusting eyes something hot ran down his spine.

But that feeling immediately dissipated once he remembered that Hinata and Yachi were apparently dating. Which it's none of Kageyama's business, he understands that. He threw away his small, small chance of being with Hinata when he told Hinata that he'd stop liking him for the sake of volleyball. He doesn't regret his decisions.

Not that much anyway.

But he's still confused on how Yachi and Hinata could be together if Hinata was attracted to guys. Last Kageyama knew Yachi was a girl. That doesn't add up. It makes no sense.

He's utterly confused.

But he wasn't going to confront Hinata about it. It's not his place to ask. Especially with the way Hinata has been giving him the cold shoulder. So he was content with wondering. Kageyama sighed a rolled on his side, volleyball still in his hand.

His phone suddenly buzzed. He sat up as quickly as possible. He felt his blood rush and his heart thump. Hinata was the only one who texted him. Maybe he's finally forgiving Kageyama for the thing Kageyama did that Kageyama didn't even know he did. He quickly reached for the phone on his desk. Smile on his face as he opened his email system.

~Blonde, Blind Asshole~
so i guess u missed ur chance w/ shrimpy huh?

The smile quickly left, a large frown replacing it. Of course it wasn't Hinata. It was silly of him to think so. What's even worse is that Tsukishima was the one to text him. He quickly shot back a response to Tsukishima's cryptic text.

~You~
wth do u mean?

Kageyama sat crossed legged as he awaited Tsukishima's response. Surprisingly, the response came rather quick.

~Blonde, Blind Asshole~
heh u rlly r an idiot rnt u

~You~
if all u wanted 2 do was insult me u couldve waited till 2morro

~Blonde, Blind Asshole~
Hinata liked u idiot but hes moved on apparently. U missed ur chance

~You~
Hinata liked me?

~Blonde, Blind Asshole~
Wow u rlly couldnt tell? He had it bad 2. Im surprised he moved on so quickly

~You~
Oh

~Blonde, Blind Asshole~
well now tht u no mayb you can win him back. idk

Kageyama stared at his phone. Hinata... liked him?

Well fuck it. Now he had to ask Hinata what's up with him and Yachi.