I Love You Sarah!

*Sarah*

Candles all around and here is my dream

Scents of the roses everywhere and here is me looking pretty 

Years and years I have waited so long

It comes finally.. though a disguise

what more would I want than the chills and your arms wrapped round

the blue deep eyes and the charming smile I've loved you since forever

oh no this is a dream.. it must be, how could life suddenly take a turn to this bliss?

"This is beautiful!", I cried that clearly showed my exhilaration seeing the place I wasn't even worth of. All thanks to Rahul and Sophie!

"I'm happy my princess!", he declared with the usual charmingly smiling act and the eye flirting thing that he did. I admit it works for me.

He bend over his knees and took my hand into his and started playing with his fingers and mine. I was a little surprised but saw my plan working. He kissed 'em and looked into my eyes. Even the last inch of me that existed suddenly stopped, everything did.. my heart just ceased to pump any more, the beats were harder and faster, why wouldn't that be? This was all very obvious. This is the man I have loved since the day I knew the word. This guy was the love of my life no matter how mean he was. I love you Mayank, I do love you!

"I love you Sarah!", he finally said in his soft intense voice.

Relief! I've never felt this beautiful before. He finally said it! This finally happend. Is it that easy?

"Umm.."

"Take your time gorgeous! I just had to say this, I did! Will you.. date me?", he asked further.

Every atom in me that was alive was crazily shouting a 'Yes', no Sarah, he broke your heart.. he'll do that again. This is not you who he loves, it's the makeover you live in that is charming.

"I.. have to confess something..", I said in a low tone.

"What is it?", he asked softly.

"I.. am Sarah Nehwal, you do know me", what was I doing! Not the time to let the emotional part dominate Sarah focus! 

"Yeah, I know you! I do know that I rejected you without even looking at your photo! Trust me, I've never regretted anything more than this my entire life!"

What-The-Smurf! How does he know? Everything.. every effort was a waste!

"Punish me as you want.. I deserve this!"

"Just tell me.. how do you..?", I inquired.

"Rahul told me.."

What!! I so knew we could never be friends. This time was the worst! A complete idiot!

"You are all the same!", I said rudely.

"Oh! No.. it's not that.. We are close friends since childhood, he said that when he was drunk crazy. Also, that he loves you a lot, not since this time.. since the childhood. He teased you because he liked you, the nerd Sarah.. as for me.. I like this version more..", he confessed.

"He wants us to be together since you love me and I love you too now, so let's do that?", he tried to convince.

"Who says that?", I replied.

"I've stopped loving you since the day I knew the goodness I loved in you was just a show that you put on!", I cried and left.

And this Rahul! I'm gonna kill him!