The Surprise!

Facebook  Sarah Nehwal                                                                                        
Like stones so unbreakable, they melt and lose themselves to nothingness

Like the stars that shine so bright, they die one day

Like the moon that enlightens the planet, it fades to just a large piece of mud in the night

Love made me die to live, like I'm alive to die!

-Sarah Nehwal

274 likes 114 comments

(Rahul Omprakash posted ..a few days ago)

What the smurf! Why did he just do that? I never showed my diary to any one but him and he posts to humiliate me! All the people might mock me! Ugh going to school's gonna be a pain!

Umm.. Lemme read these..

-Oh Rahul, I never knew you know the nerd so well :D Nice one btw!

(Shanky)

-Omg! Is that an original one? Well done Sarah!

(Mitesh)

-Nice(Y)

-Oh you must get it published dear writer! Pretty awesome!

-Wonderful!

-Amazing!

The comments sound great! All thanks to him! But why did he do that? I mean why does he do things without taking people's permission! There's something called privacy!

And why would such a mean person be so good to me? This might have been for the revenge! He has to have his favors too! Umm.. but he never told me the reasons of him supporting me!

Tring Tring! Tring Tring!

"Hiya girly Autograph please!", Sophie cried from the other side.

"Oh about that..", I tried to reply.

"Party! You're famous babe! The new college writer and bong's here!", She teased.

"Oh thanks", I replied.

"How about thanking him?", Sophie asked.

"Umm.. I'll do that, evening", I replied sounding not so willing. I never thought I would be appreciated by people, actually I never wanted that too, but it actually feels great like this. I was in limelight, I wanted to be noticed by him. I needed this for now.

I sent him a friend request hoping him to accept. This was my first step to the revenge. Mayank Kapoor, the countdown begins!

P.s. I hate you!

"Hey", Mom entered the room with a bunch of new clothes she had bought for me, her taste was great.. more girlish and classy.

"Hey Mom.. see this!", I showed her the facebook post.

"Oh there's nothing to be surprised baby, you deserve much better!", she replied.

"Really?"

"Oh yes! Seems your boyfriend's doing great!", she teased.

"He's not my boyfriend", I replied straight which was seemingly a lie.

Beep Beep! Beep Beep!

"Who's out there? Sarah open the door!", mom cried from the kitchen.

"Hey beautiful!"

"Raa..ah..ul??", I was surprised. Why is he here?

"So.. how was my surprise? See there are hundreds of people out there who love your work!"

"Oh it's because it was your wall, you're fsmous buddy ..girls like you.. and .. boys too!", I teased.

"Oh really!", he started poking his fingers into my waist to tickle, and yes I burst out laughing.

"Ahaha..stop it!!", I tried to stop him, tickle was a weakness though.

"Let's take a ride.. what say?", Rahul offered

"Oh what for?", I inquired.

"I'm your boyfriend, so.. let's pretend it well!", umm.. he's right but agreeing was a danger!

"Umm.. It's hot out there!"

"Ookay.. let's go movie then!", he declared his alternative plan. Oh god! why is he doing this?

"Rahul! Why are you doing all this? As in.. me your girlfriend.. the whole act.. not required! What are your reasons to help us?", I inquired, this time more serious.

"I'll tell you when the time comes!"

"No. I need to know!", I demanded.

"Okay, but first, Movie!", again a condition.. see how mean he was! Good god save me!

"Fine! But after that, you'd tell me"

"I will", he promised.

"Five o clock sharp!",he declared and drove away his flashy car .

Rahul was never so good to me.. in fact, he's mean and a trouble maker. He is never serious about girls too.. why would help me then?