..Love : What's that?

Things were changing.. yes for good. I've never been living such a beautiful life since my past twenty years on planet. But this was all like a dream.. like it has to fade someday.. the new friends, the lights that were all around,a job of course with Mayank 24x7 around and.. Rahul. No, not him!

Although he's a pain, he has been helping me all this time to reach here, I'm gonna be forever grateful.

Tring Tring..Tring Tring..

"Hey! How was the date?",Rahul inquired from the other side. I wonder at times, why is he always that nosy?

"Great! You arranged it after all! Thanks!", I smirked.

"Do you.. still love him?", he asked, his voice fading.

"Yes.. kinda, why?",I laughed.

"Yeah I get that! You could just never stop loving when you've started once.", He sighed.

"Hoye! Why are you behaving like you are going to die!", I started laughing, louder this time. What has happened to my humor?

"No..nothing just tired.Let's talk tomorrow."he hung up with the same remorseful gesture.

What's with this guy huh! Is he pregnant? The mood swing mode is always on!

*Chai Bar,Dalhousie*

"Hey girly! How's your revenge story going ?", Sophie inquired.

"Oh It's amazing you know we almost..", I was about to pour everything until I was stopped by the thought of the danger i might put myself into when it comes to the minute details.

"Come on! Spill!", Sophie said in a suspicious tone.

"We.. We almost kissed!", I couldn't believe what I just told her. The dream guy of my life, I was almost about to kiss him and the fact that I stopped him is now freaking me out.

"Amazing! That calls for a party! Where's Rahul?", We clink our glasses high to celebrate out first step to victory.

"I have no idea. He sounded low last night.", I replied.

"Oh that's no issue, I'll get him.. evening 6.30 at Sharon's, see Ya! ", and that's the way I left for work.

*@sharon's 6.30*

*Rahul*A beautiful evening and I have you.

Silence around and I have your words.

A light music and a glass of wine, your waist and my hand, and dance like we'd never stop.

Let's forget this is all fake and for once think it's just me and just you!

"Where are you lost sleepyhead?", I pinched Rahul.

"Oh no..nothing I was just..thinking about a new date.", he explained.

"Date haha! Really how do you manage to get so many girls?", I teased.

*Rahul*The sad part is you don't feel the same, it makes me lonely but the truth is I have you on my mind and it's crazy but I enjoy every moment of this.

'Why is he like this? So weird!', I whispered.

"Well! Not to ignore the fact that you love this weird guy!", he smirked.

"Never in your wildest dreams!", I replied straight away.

"Why? Am I so ugly?", he asked in his usual childish 'pamper me please' tone which was kinda irritating but girls find that cute.

"You aren't. You just aren't the guy who has the ability to love a single girl.", I smirked back.

"Mayank sure has!", he taunted.

"Of course he's like you. And that's why I hate him too. My guy is yet to come.", I replied in self defense.

"Hella peeps what's goin?", Soph's entry interrupted the conversation. Finally! she saved me from this devil again! Why do people even leave me alone with him?

"And what makes you late?", I inquired.

"You look beautiful today! Sure that takes time!", Rahul smirked. As-if-I-care!

"Ahha reasons-John", Sophie explained.

I looked at Rahul and there was a little pause. Like the world stopped, the beer that was stopped pouring from the glass, the spoons did not make a sound anymore, like everyone just vanished and it was just me and him left in a blank white room. The time just stopped and the feeling was amazing!

What was happening to me?Uh.. Sarah focus!

What's wrong with Sarah? Is she in love with both the guys or she's still loyal to her first love ? Or maybe she's waiting for true love to knock her doors again? Life's taking new turns in their lives...............Keep guessing and keep reading to know further lovely people:)