Office: Day1

"This is your cabin and here is your schedule for today!", Jay showed me my work area.

"Oh! Thanks.", I replied.

"So you like Mayank huh?", he inquired when I was adoring one of the writings kept on the table.

"Oh! What makes you think that?", I asked startled.

"Oh nothing! All the girls do that! They want to join any position round him!", he laughed.

"Nothing like that! I just.. love Books"

"Oh really?", he teased.

"So, I must leave now! Have a great day little Pocahontas"

"Yeah!", I smiled.

He's really sweet! People like him.. why didn't they meet me before Mayank! Oh Actually, I have really lost a lot! You deserve a lesson!

I started reading the stuff to be edited and the books that were to be taken care of. He's actually good, all of them are!

"Boss! There's something I need to ask.", a sweet voice from the next cabin said.

"What's that?", Jay asked.

"About the secretary part, that's my work! Why are you giving it to that naive girl who doesn't even qualify to be here! My father also has a big name!", she demanded.

"Oh about that, it was the big boss' decision, I have no say!", he tried to explain.

"Then lemme talk to him!"

"Sure pretty lady! Go ahead!", he laughed.

The voice faded in a few seconds and I got started with my work. Why would he do that? Does he even know me? I could so smell Rahul here! This could be him. He must have requested him! Perfect! I really feel bad for Nancy, but it was for a few days. People! please cooperate!

"Hiya Sarah!", Mayank entered my cabin with a book in his hand.

"What's up?..Ugh ..sir!", I asked.

"This book, I need it done by tomorrow morn..is that okay?",he handed me the book and I started scanning.

Near you I stand and you deny knowing me,

Far there we were together and you loved me then,

I hope when you are again the same you'll love me back,

Just till then lemme sleep and not live!

-Forgotten, Mayank Kapoor

"This is just amazing! I know this one's the sequel of Ahmon, the last lover! I've read that one too!", I muttered while taking a good look of the book.

"My books! You even know the yet to be released ones! Impressive!", he exclaimed.

"Oh had it been Jene or Shannon, I know about every page they have written!", I explained. His smile reduced realizing that I wasn't flirting back. He came close to a little uncomfortable distance.

"Oh they happen to be my favorites!", he laughed.

Ugh stupid stupid Sarah! How could you do that!

"Yeah, maybe!", I smiled.

"Sarah, do you really like Rahul?", he inquired.

"Of course, he's my boyfriend!", I replied confidently.

"Then why is it that whenever I see you two, I see everything but love?", he teased.

Sarah you have to revolt back else everything 's over!

"I don't need to prove my love to anyone.", I replied.

"Oh really?"

"Okay then.. book tomorrow!", he smiled and looked into my eyes. Oh that was just so.. mesmerizing! His deep eyes are just enough to make anyone fall for them! They make you dream of the worlds you have heard of in the fairy tales.

*I love you and I know I lie. I would never hurt you I just want you to know how much I love you.*

"Uh..Ahm", I broke the contact controlling the feelings that were in air.

"Y..Yeah, I must leave now.", he said.

*Oh I wish that you could know, all I do is for being with you. All I want is you and these moments to stay forever!*

"Umm.. by the way, today's evening, I have a surprise for you!"

"What surprise?", the thought of Mayank getting to know about the revenge made me jump out of the chair!

"You'll see gorgeous! Evening 5.30", he declared smiling.