Office: Day1

"Watch!!", I cried terrified by the speed at which Rahul was riding.

Finally I had my first day to office and it was not actually tiring! In fact, it was amazing! Maybe because some part of my heart still beats hard when Mayank smiles, when his hazy deep eyes look into mine.. Uhh Sarah! Focus!

"How was meeting Mayank then? Do you still like him?"

*I wish I could tell you that there was no one more important than you.. I wish I could confess my love for you, I wish that someday you would know.. all I do is for you. I love you! *

"Oh what? No!", I replied firmly.

"Then why are you thinking about him?", he laughed.

"Oh really? You could read minds too?", I chuckled.

"Do you.. I mean do you have something to do with Bianca? Like your reasons to help-", I tried to inquire.

"You got that!"

"She was my girlfriend in the past and now I want her back!", he smirked.

"Oh really?", I exclaimed.

"Oh no you fool! You know I treat girls very gently..", he laughed.

"Oh that-", I tried inquiring more but was cut by his hand on my mouth cleaning the chocolate spot that the ice cream had made on my face. My eyes popped out of surprise.

"Hey! What are you doing?", I cried louder than.. I think I should have.

"Overacting! You like it! Accept that", he laughed.

"What are your smurfing reasons? I'm more curious now! Or is it that you have started liking me!", I provoked him so that he spills truth.

"Do you really think that?",he said coming closer than a safe distance."Well.. that's it!", he burst out laughing.

"Oh really!", I replied irritated. 'Nerves!', I whispered. 'There's a lot more', he whispered and left smiling.

*Open your eyes and look at me, I'm here and I'll always be.. even though I know you could never be mine! Just these moments.. let them stay, just for some time let me hold your hand, that's all I really want.*

"Wait-"

"Your guy must be here soon, he has requested an evening to take 'my girl' out!", he teased.

Oh.my.god! how could I forget this! 5.30 he said.. it's already 4.45!

"Run Sarah run! Boss shouldn't be kept waiting!", he laughed.

*With Mayank at the Susanneso*

P.s. Sussennso is a cafe here.

"Hiya girly! You're late.. seems there's a lot to learn!"

'Oh now you'll teach me! I'll better teach you ..a lesson!', I whispered to myself.

"Pardon?", he asked confused.

"Oh nothing! I'll willing learn- Big Boss", I smiled.

That's too much for an idiot like you, though handsome! Handsome idiot! Uhh..whatever!

"You know I know everything so don't pretend!"

"About what??", I jumped in a shock. Finally does he know? Is everything over? Oh no!!

Hey guys finally the game's beginning! Feel free to comment and suggestions are always invited :)