Bianca: His New Date?

College seemed so boring these days..exams, exams and exams! It's like I've been studying since the day I took birth..and the monotonous history lecture!

Life is the long evening walks, bunking classes, having fun..having a lot of friends. All the amusement that I've been missing since the day I have joined this college. People here are social, they enjoy a lot.. but they are allergic to the middle class geeks like me, Sophie though, is an exception.

"Hey Soph! Ssup with you?", I inquired..she looked displeased.

"What the hell does she think she is, a queen or something!", she cried, her face red with anger.

"Bianca, the new transfer kid, Disgusting! Arrogant! I hate her!", she shrieked again, this time almost going to cry.

"Okay, okay..chill babe! Many like her!", I tried to soothe her.

"She deserves a lesson! It's a War!", she yelled taking in the water I offered.

Bianca, the new college bong.. independent, rich, hot and happening.. most importantly, single! There are  many girls like her, with that play girl behavior and stunning looks, who wouldn't want her?

"Uhh..By the way, there's a musical show in the evening..are you coming?", Sophie asked regaining her normal state.

"Nope!", I answered.

"Oh come on girly! It's Mayank the hunk's show, I know you love him!", she teased.

"I really want to..", I answered in a heartbroken tone, how could I be there! It was the work time, yes, as I told you I wasn't rich, I was a part timer at a coffee shop too..evening hours were reserved except Sundays.

"Hey! I'll talk to the manager babe, you aren't missing this!", she assured.

"Well..Yeah!", I replied overjoyed.

"Stars and the moons are the shades of love..kind and hard they take you to the world unseen..yaya yuhuhu", his songs are just a perfect combination of poetry and music.. I just love him!

I stood in the first row enjoying him perform on the stage and suddenly, there was an announcement, "Miss beautiful Bianca, my love.. this one's for you! ", Oh no! this isn't happening.. Bianca Tripathi.. you aren't his girl! No way! This isn't happening! What good did he see in this college slut? Anyway, there wasn't anything to be surprised,  she was so sexy! And who cared about the character!

"Hey love, no dance?", a voice from behind said, it sounded familiar..this has happened before! Oh no..was that Rahul by any chance?
I turned to take a look and almost fainted with what I saw!

Mayank Kapoor! .. Asking me a hand in dance!

Or was I daydreaming? I pinch my hand just to hurt it.. ha! this isn't a dream!

"O..o..o..Of Course!!", I replied.

We danced for not more than fifteen minutes, he was asking many girls just to keep the show alive.. but those moments were the best time I ever had in my life!

The room was all messed up with the dresses and the preparations we had to make for the show. "Night Mom!", I bid her a good night and had a great sleep, that was a perfect day after all!