Finally! A Marriage Proposal!

"Thoughts that pass by are the wishes that last,

Green, blue, black or white they are colors of life..

The moon and the stars so far they are,

Bliss to see, hopes that be,

The sunshine and the woods ..they are meant to be lost,

Lose yourself in my love then, 

Shatter till the last of you is me!"

-Love me till the dawn, Mayank Kapoor

The morning was so pretty.. feeling him near when he's not, even that feels so great! Yes, I am in love with him, if this is stupid.. I am a fool to live this dream when he'll be mine. He belongs with me, he is a part of me, I feel that.. I know that!

"Hey Sarah! Bunking again?", Sophie asked meeting in the way home.

"Today is a special day! Some guy is coming to see me! Finally!", I replied happily.

"Oh! it's a great day then! I'll decorate you babe!"

Life was finally going to change. Although I won't be getting married to the person I loved.. that actually was an impossible thought too.  Practically, life would definitely be better than it is now, not a dreamland though, at least a peaceful life. I didn't want to study anymore, I wanted a more stable life.

"Sarah! honey! Get ready fast! The people might be here within an hour!", said mom as we entered the house.

"Yes mom!", I replied.

Tring Tring! Tring Tring!

"What! B..But..Why? I..She knows already..She's ..everything is ready!", Mom was talking to someone on phone as me and Sophie arrived the hall to join her.

"What happened?",I asked seeing mom sitting shocked in a deep thought.

"They aren't coming! The guy rejected you! They say he's got his priorities! He didn't even see you. Bad this is..very bad!", she murmured.

"How is that happening! This is insane! Why would he do this?", I asked almost shattered.

"Maybe you aren't a suitable match for him! Forget this honey!",she tried to console me. I wasn't sad.. in fact.. I don't give a damn about a guy who's so not interested in me!

"Who's the guy aunty? Do we know him?", Sophie inquired.

"He's of the same school as you.. they are rich ..very rich and famous! But why would they reject us after accepting the proposal like this? Are we so disgusting? Do they think so low of us that they made a play of our emotions?", she sighed.

I hated the guy more now. Does he think he's so great that he could reject me even without looking at me? It was all my fault! I accept I am an average-looking person, but I certainly do not deserve to be rejected! Even the rejection was fine, but they made a joke of our emotions. This guy needs  to be taught a lesson!

"Who's the guy by the way.. what does he do? Name..?", I inquired.

"Mayank, son of Kapoor uncle..your father's close friend. He decided to get his son married with you the day he saw you at Pammi's marriage.", she answered.

"What? Mayank Kapoor? W..w..was he going to marry me?"

"No he's the one who has insulted me like a trash!", I murmured. I hate him now.. knowing the kind of playboy he is I hate myself for wasting nineteen years of my life loving him, following him..worshiping him like some great god! He deserves a lesson for sure!

Mayank Kapoor! Revenge time! I'm coming!