The bell rung knocking me out of my thoughts, as usual. The students and the class began to leave, unfortunately Jade and her sisters decided to skip school today. As I began to pack my things up, Shaun walk up to me with a huge smile on his face. "Hello Shaun". He pulled me in for a quick hug, "Hello Nicki".

I made sure I'd grabbed all of my things and headed towards the door, while Shaun followed closely behind. "How you been Nicki"? I shrugged, "I've be fine". I walked towards the school's exit, being met with the Black Jeep Wrangler that Troy usually drove. We'd been talking on the phone for a little bit, but I'd had yet to see him since the video shoot.

"You wanna go get something to eat or something"? Shaun asked as Troy walked up, wrapping his arms around my waist. "She cant, we're going on a date". I glanced at Shaun, but allowed Troy to pull my body away towards his truck. A part of me felt bad because I left him standing there, but most of me was excited about actually going out with Troy.

His personality was a bit standoffish, but I could deal with it. Since the day I first laid eyes on him, I felt in love. I knew that it was too quick to be feeling this way, but I seriously couldn't help it. Its like, when I'm with him- the butterflies in my stomach are active.

Eventually, we were leaving the school and began on a 20 minute ride that seemed like forever. We rode in silence and made no gestures, except for the few glances I sent his way. I was attracted to every bit of this boy, especially the way he always look so serious. His eyes stayed on the rode, while only one hand controlled the steering wheel. The other. rested near mys eat but was still a few centimeters away from contact with my bare thigh that showed through the rips of my jeans.

He slowly stopped the truck, cutting the engine off. I didn't even realize we were on some sort of a mountain top until he called my name, knocking me out of my thoughts. "Nicki". I quickly turned my head, looking into his direction. "We're here'.

I nodded my head, watching him unbuckle his seatbelt. "We're getting out"? He shook his head, "No, I just want to chill and talk up here for a minute. I use this as a chill out spot from time to time. His wrangle was two-seated, allowing open space in the back of the seats. He quicklly hopped over the seats, patting the space next to him for me to come and join.

I hesitatnty rose from my seat, attemptingt to hop over the seats. Noticing my slight struggles, he grabbed my hand and helped me over the seat. I took a seat across from him, slightly pulling down my shirt that had lifted up in my attempt to hop.

In the beginning, he said no words, which created the awkward silence that had already been between us for the past 30 minutes- or so. I stared back at him as he stared back at me, and I guess he could tell it was becoming awkward for me, so he spoke up. "How you liking the city so far"?

I shrugged my shoulders, "It's beautiful, but it's still not home. I miss the island a lot". He nodded his head, "Lil caribbean girl miss de' island". We both shared a laugh at his attempt to imitate a caribbean accent. It was the first time I'd even seen him smile, but it all died very quickly.

The joke only lasted for a short amount of time, which left us in silence once again. We were just staring, but this time he didn't rely on words to break the silence. As if it was all happening to fast, he placed his hands on my face, pulling me closer to him. His soft lips connected with mine, and I openly allowed his tongue entrance into my mouth.

I was hesitant, quite unsure if I even wanted to lose my virginity at this moment. With doubt, I pulled away and shyness took over me. "This your first time"? I nodded my head. He placed his hand under my chin, "I got you, I promise". For some reason, I nodded my head- trusting him.