Chapter 9

[Aera Lee's POV]

I hope my plan will work , with me not packing my thing last night it'll definitely work , I'm not gonna live with him today nor tommorow nor soon.

"Mom dad! I forgot to packed my thing last night , how am I supposed to move out when I didn't even packed a single thing?" I said while making my serious face acting as if I'm panicked but insides I'm dying with happiness!

Just the tought of me not going to live with him today was enough to make my day , but then something interrupted me and make me frowned.

"Thats why you should thanked me , Aera-ssi. I told the maids to packed it for you yesterday when your sleeping and don't worry , we'll be in the same room if thats what your waiting for." He said the last part while whispering at me.

Such a pervert and an idiot and a total jerk! But how could he? Why was he so happy to move out with me , he barely know me or did he know me already? I'm messed up right now.

"Lets go, we're running late!" I looked up at my wrist watch and its read 9AM. Its still early why rushing?

"Nope , its still early Mr.Park so if you want to go then go by yourself." I said smiling sweetly at him just the thoughts of that makes me cringe.

"Miss lee , I'm sure you want me by your side." He said while intertwined our fingers together , well thats disgusted me.

"Ugh fine! Lets go, thats what you want? Then come on." I said while taking my hands away from his.

"Bye mom dad , I'll be back soo--" before I can say anything longer my mom interrupted me , "Nope , your not gonna be back soon darling so bye!"

Is she that excited for me to leave the house? Sigh. I'm totally frustrated by my mom right now.

"I'm gonna miss my princess here , come and visit. Sleep here if you want to princess I love you and Jinyoung please take care of my daughter she's the only daughter I have don't hurt her." My dad said , awe I love my dad so much. Not that I don't love my mom I didn't said that.

"You heard that Mister Park! Don't you ever hurt me." I said happily at him while he just rolled his eyes.

"I'll take care of her , she's my fiancé anyway so she's my responsibility too Mr.Lee." Did I ever mention that we're engaged already? Oh yes we are engaged.

"And mom dad , I'm gonna miss both of you take care." He said while hugging both of his parents.

"We both will miss you too Jinyoung. You too take care , and take care of our future daughter-in-law." Why are they so dramatic?

"Stop with this dramatic scene now , its not like we're going overseas or what. Its not even out of the city." I said feeling irritated and annoyed for sure.

"Well okay then bye! Have a nice day ahead." They said in unison if thats even impossible.

With that we head to our so-called-new-house or should I say 'mansion'.

All a long the ride to our 'mansion' or so called house it was a silent , not that its an awkward one but I'm sure its the silence I want when I want to sleep.

Talking about sleep my eyes kinda feel heavy , with that I took that signal that my eyes want to rest for awhile but I'm sure that awhile will be forever , ha! Just kidding.

_____________________________________
Chapter 9 was here for all of you , stay tune!

Published on : 17/11/16 #HitTheGyeomsDay

Making Jinyoung the pervert doesn't seem to make sense 'cause in reality Jinyoung was the good boy type so I'm sorry if you don't really like this chapter. Just leave comment on what I should do to improves my work on this.