Chapter 6

[Park Jinyoung's POV]

I looked her from afar shifting uncomfortably , once in a while looking back to watch if someone was following her.

I try so hard not to laugh , her pace became faster every minute she heard a footsteps of mine coming closer.

I went nearer to her then , "BOOO!!"

She screamed as loud as she can then she broke down in front of me , I don't know that she's frightened.

"Hey , I'm sorry! I don't mean to--" suddenly this girl bursted out laughing her ass off , but her face was so damn red and her eyes has a tears there.

"You! I. Hate. You." I looked at her dumbfounded I thought she didn't care but why did she hate me so suddenly when she just burst into laughter just now?

She quickly stand up and ran away , I must catch up on her. I ran following behind her. She must be fast for a girl.
***
[Aera Lee's POV]

I heard him shouting behind me to stop running well don't blame me , I must be a fast runner but seriously I hate that guy since junior year and this year that I was being transferred back here looked what he just done to me.

Someone grabbed my arm and make me stop from running , suddenly that guy hugged me.

"I'm sorry!" He said while letting me go from his hugged, its kind of warm but I still hate him no matter what.

"Why are you bothering me?" I said feeling annoyed by him.

"Why not? I like to bothered you but really I'm sorry, I thought your not the one that can cry easily." He said while looking at me with a judge eye.

"Whatever , you just waste my time so now let go of my hand. And I'm not!" I said while yanking his hands off of me.

"Ok then , bye." There is a long silence till he said, "Baby!" I looked back and saw him smirking , stupid face with stupid words can't just shut up.

"Don't you even dare to called me that!" I fired at him , its kind of disgusted me that he called me 'baby'.

"Why not?" He said coming closer , I took step back. Well for your information we're still at the hallway stupid me why don't take the other hallway just now? Its the end of the hallway till my back hit the wall.

"W-well , w-we're not even dating!" I said while pushing his chest so he didn't come any closer but to no avail he's stronger than me , I'm just a girl okay.

He came even closer and whispered in my ear sending shivered down my spine saying , "Then why not we date?"

With that I felt my cheeks heat up and quickly he moved his face away from me and smirked at me , and don't forget to leaved me in this hallway dumbfounded.

Stupid me, remember that you hate him! You hate Park Jinyoung!

_________________________________________
I'm so so sorry for not updating yesterday so here is the 6th chapter. Maybe , just maybe I'll post the 7th chapter later just don't wait!

Published on : 13/11/16

Stay tune!