Chapter 2

[Aera Lee's POV]

Its such a shame of me just now , I thought that people was staring at me with wide eyes but , no! I was mistaken , wanna know how?

Well it kind of embarrassing 'cause I asked her why , then she pointed the person behind me and thats it. I don't know whats the big deal but she saw both of the girl and the boy holding hands.

Okay thats not what I'm going to talk about. Actually I'm in front of my class already , I was so nervous. Will they accept me here? Will they want to be friends with me? Will they--

"Aera , you may come in." The teacher said making me startle.

I came in and the teacher told me to introduce myself and I did after all its just okay.

Well I mean its not okay , I don't even talk to one person. I don't want to make friends even though I want and thats it.

Not after that the teacher told me to sit beside the empty desk , and I did of course.

The teacher started her class , well its history and I totally extremely HATE history. From the following pages I keep on zoning out not even giving the teacher a little bit attention.

After about I don't know , 1 year later maybe? Just kidding. Its just my 1 hour just wasted like that , me zoning out looking through the paper that I don't even listening what is it about.

Suddenly the door flung open and there stood one boy , he looks like he just ran from somewhere to here.

"Look who's late here , mind explain why ur late with ur messy appearance?" The teacher asked sternly narrowing her eyes at him.

This boy looks so familiar but where? Why do I saw everything familiar today? Even my uniform was familiar too.

_________________________________________
Chapter 2 was kind of messed up , but enjoy! Stay tune.

Published on : 08/11/16

If this what you say short chapter , then I'm so sorry will make it longer soon at the other chapter.