Chapter 3

[Aera Lee's POV]

*Ring*Ring*Ring*

With that , the bell ring and thats mean lunch break time! I'm hungry and my eyes was still sleepy , blame that teacher for this.

I stretched myself and make my first step out to the door , and make my way to the cafeteria.

Everybody was staring at me , well as if I care. I-Just-Want-To-Eat , okay? There was a group of guys coming towards me , well maybe not me but I ignored it and go to the other hallway finding the hidden cafeteria.

Just kidding!

I was wondering where's the cafeteria is , my stomach was already growling. When I saw a glimpse of the cafeteria I was about to run , but then someone cover my eyes.

I gasped , it was my first day here and they can do this too me? I'm not shock b'cause they did this to me but from the way he covered my eyes I could tell he's a guy.

And thats what makes me shocked the 'skin ship' between us. I quickly hold his hands and pushed it away from my eyes.

I turned around and there's this guy , staring at me with a sad eyes yet happy expression as if he doesn't saw me for a long time.

"Who are--" then there he goes again he hugged me as tightly as he could everybody was staring at us and others were gasping , whispering and some was glaring.

"Aera , I miss you and I really do." He said pulling away from the hugged his eyes was so damn red , that I'm guessing he was crying when he hugged me. But how did he know my name?

"I'm sorry but who are you? Are you okay?" I asked while staring at his face with a concern eyes.

Looking from his face he was quite good looking and he is attractive too. Somehow he looks so familiar too.

Whats with today? All that I saw that I met look so familiar well not all but some of them.

He hugged me again and he muttered something under his breath I don't quite catch it but I'm sure he said this.

"You leave me for three years and now you cam back with a new personality."

With that words his hugged tightened a bit and his hugged was last longer that it should be , this guy is kind of creepy.

Once again I asked him , "Who are you? Seriously please tell me I need to know too." I said while looking in his eyes it was so beautiful.

Then he answered my question with that it hit me. I remember him , this school , this uniform and everything!

________________________________________
Chapter 4 is next wait for me to update! Stay tune! We will see who's this guy is at the next chapter.

Published on: 09/11/16

Maybe this chapter was short too , and I'm so sorry that it was short if thats what you think it is.