Chapter 15

[Park Jinyoung's POV]

After taking a shower and put on my pajamas , I don't know what to do so I guess I would like to bother a girl who named Aera Lee.

I went to her room , and don't forget to knock it before I entered. I saw her lying on the bed with her blanket all covering her body.

"Yah , wake up! I want to eaaat." I shake her body but she didn't even say anything , weird.

I pulled her blanket off of her and looked at her face. It was so red , is she crying? Or is she-- "C-co- cold" I heard her mumbled.

"What is it?" I asked her again , I looked at her face but her eyes still closed did she just sleep talking? This girl is really funny.

But then I heard her mumble something again , "Its c-cold , my head hurts." The last part she said it out loud.

I quickly placed my hand on her forehead , "Your burning, are you okay?" What are you even asking Jinyoung of course she's not.

"Wait here I'll take some medicine." I stand up then her hands grabbed mine. "Don't leave me. Its c-cold." She said shivering.

Then I looked at her face , her eyes open now. "You want me to hug you? I mean may I?" Maybe giving her a hug will make her feel warm right? Yeah right.

She nodded her head and closed her eyes back , I really want to give her a medicine but looking at her like this I can't leave her all alone in this big room. The maid hasn't come mom and dad said they'll come tomorrow. Sigh.

I went beside her , and hug her. I look at her face , she sure is pretty cute even when she's sick. I planted a kiss on her forehead and hug her tightly till I finally fall into a deep sleep.
***
I wake up to the the sun that shine through my window-- wait this isn't my room who's room is this?

I look beside me and meet her face , so this is Aera's bedroom. Oh now I remember what happened last night.

I sit on her bed and put my hand on her forehead. Her temperature increased. "Aera , wake up you need to eat medicine." I shake her body lightly but to no avail she didn't even wake up.

"Aera , your burning." I shake a little bit hard so that she can wake up but there's no even a little bit of respond from her.

I look at her pale red face. Her pale skin become more pale and her cheeks was red and its burning , her red lips dry and her body was shaking.

I quickly went to the bathroom and take a quick shower , change into my clothes and took my jacket and brought it to her room.

I put the jacket on her and carry her bridal style and rushed outside. "Hyung! Can you please help me bring her to the hospital? She's burning!" I asked one of the driver I mean Aera's driver.

He quickly pulled out a car key and started the car opening the backseat for me and Aera.

After a couple of minutes we finally arrived. We went to the emergency room and there she is being took away from me to the room where she'll be treated.

I really worried about her. Its been 30 minutes she's inside of that room. I sit down on one of the chair and Aera's driver came to me. "You should go back to the mansion. The maid will come soon or you want me too tell the bodyguard to make all of these?"

"Just tell the guard. And please call mom and dad and her parents as well." I sigh and look down.

With that the driver went away and leave me all alone here sitting waiting patiently for Aera.

After all its all my fault. I should have give her a medicine last night , or else she wouldn't ended up here at this hospital.

________________________________________
Yay I updated again! Thankyou for reading don't forget to vote and Stay tune.

Published on: 09/12/16