Chapter 5

[Aera Lee's POV]

"What?" I said while rolling my eyes , he still keep his hands on my arms not letting it go.

"Why are you so familiar?" He asked while looking at my face 'confused'.

I scoffed , "Is that even my problem that I'm familiar to you?" I know I sounds so rude but don't blame me , who's the one who called me 'bitch' once? Who bullied me? Who tripped me? Who make everybody laughed at me?

Of course its him , who else do you guys expect? Right.

"Aye girl , don't mess with me if you don't wanna die early." He said tightening his gripped on my arms well thats kind of hurts tho.

"Who messed with you? I don't!" I said while pushing his hands away and walk away to Sungjae.

Well yeah he's here with me but he didn't noticed that I was talking to someone 'cause one thing , girl was talking with her and now here he is looking confused.

Thank god that he didn't even asked me any question we just remained silent till the bell ring.

"So I guess see you later?" He said , well the situation was kind of awkward for me maybe for him too even the silence.

"See you later too , maybe? So bye!" I said waving my hands at him while walking my way towards the hallway heading to my next class.

Then I bumped into a figure , "Ouch! Hey you watch out where your going you bi--" oh look who we got here you remember Minah? Thats it , its her.

"What? Bitch? Stop saying people bitch when your the one who acted so bitchy!" I said while crossing my arms.

"What the--" I quickly walked pass her while bumping my shoulder that 'causing her fall well she just overact since his 'king' was there , I don't even bumped her that hard.
***
"You don't want to wake up?" What wake up? I opened my eyes and was about to scream but he covered my mouth with his hands.

"Shh , don't scream. Its just the two of us who was being leaved by the others. You already sleep from where the teacher start talking till its finished plus one more hour then now your awake." I was asleep? For that much hour? More like 3 hour?

No wonder I wake up feeling so fresh. But why is he here?

"Okay then so?" I asked while looking at his face wanting to kill him , yeah I hate him but he still can look at me like that its kind of attractive tho.

"You know what? You should be thanking me for not leaving you all alone or you'll be approached by the pervert here." He said while feeling proud telling me that.

"Should I be thanking at you? Don't think so 'cause I AM being leaved with a pervert now." I said while looking at him feeling even proud that I just called him a pervert.

"What? You called me a pervert?" I thought he was smarter than me but look whos dumb now , probably not me.

"Well who else with me here? Is there any other guy? Tsk." I took my beg and went out.

The hallway was so quiet that you can heard my breath from the end of it , suddenly I heard a foot step coming closer.

I looked at the back but there was no one , well maybe its just my imagination right? No! I don't think so.

I remembered what Jinyoung said to me there is a school pervert here if it was late , it can't be no it can't be.

But then . . .

________________________________________
Chapter 5 is done , but not chapter 6 so wait for it! Stay tune.

Published on : 11/11/16

I was planning on publishing chapter 6 with chapter 5 , but then I still haven't working on the chapter 6! I'm sorry.