Chapter 16

[Park Jinyoung's POV]

"Jinyoung , there you are!" I looked up and saw Aera's and my parents coming closer to me.

"Don't be sad , she'll be okay. After all its just a fever." Her mother said like that as if she didn't even care of Aera.

"And b'cause of that fever my cousin died." I said tears started to left my eyes. Well yeah I have this best cousin you can tell me that I have liked her but b'cause I didn't give her a medicine when she's sick she ended up in the hospital and lastly not breathing anymore. I'm afraid that Aera will be like that.

Everyone fell silence and my parents hugged me. "Its okay , Aera will be okay. Trust me she's a strong girl." Her dad said while patting my back repeatedly.

After awhile my friends come , I mean you know Mark , Jackson , Jaebum and the other 3 was here with me.

And after awhile the doctor finally come out from his room. "Doctor how is she?" I quickly rushed to him and asked about Aera.

"Are you her family member?" Can't he just don't asked that. "Yes , I'm her fiancé." I said while waiting for what he said.

"She's okay right now , so we're going to transfer her to a ward--" then her mother cut him off , "Please give us VVIP room for her." The doctors eyes widen but nodded.

And with that finally I saw Aera laying on the hospital bed peacefully.
***
"Jinyoung , you really care for her didn't you?" Jaebum asked as he approached me , I remained silent before answering.

"I don't know hyung , each day I fell for her even if she didn't like me. I mean you know she's different but somewhat she's-- nevermind." I looked up and saw his face was so worried I mean what was he worrying about?

"She's familiar? Right? Well you have to know something Jinyoung." I was so confused. Know what? Did I missed something? Sigh.

________________________________________
Thankyou for reading and enjoying this book! Stay tune.

Published on: 10/12/16

Sorry for the short chapter , Vote!!