Chapter 7

[Aera Lee's POV]

"Young miss?" I heard someone called me by the end of the other hallway.

"Oh yeah? Erm I'm sorry that I'm late." I quickened my pace at him and grabbed his arm quickly and make sure I grabbed it tightly.

"Are you okay? Why are you late?" He asked while heading both of us to the exit of the school and to the car park where he parked the car.

"Oh yeah , I'm okay just that I fall asleep and lost at the hallway eventually." I explained the lie that I could managed to tell , well yeah I did forgot where the exit 'cause I have a fish memory so don't blame me , okay.

We remained silent as we walked till he broke it , "We're here Young miss." For your information I really feel irritated by the way he called me.

"You know what? You should just stop calling me young miss , I don't like it and I mean it." I said firmly at him.

"But--" before he could said anything I cut him off , "No buts Mr.Seo." With that I quickly went to the car and hoped in.
***
"Aera your home! Look who's here." My mom greeted me as I came in , I looked at the sofa and there is my parents friends? Maybe and one young boy who wear a uniform just like me.

But I don't know him , his back was facing me. I stared at his back dumbfounded.

"Honey , introduced yourself." My mom nudged my arms.

"Oh I'm sorry, my name is Aera Lee just called me Aera nice to meet you all." I said while bowing my head as respectful as I can , first impression of me is important to not to be rude.

"What a nice daughter you have there." Both of them said except for the one who didn't even pay attention at me still his back was facing me , how rude.

"Son introduced yourself." Then that person quickly turned around and face me with a smirked on his stupid face.

"Well, hey there Aera Lee. We meet again don't we? I'm Park Jinyoung if you don't know." He said while still smirking at me.

I just scoffed at him and rolled my eyes , "Since all of us is here so why not we go to the dining room? I prepared so much already." My mom said while giving each of them her sweetest smile.

We head to the dining room and sit , well she really prepared a lot , my mouth became watery as I saw the food. My favorite!

"Hey your drooling!" He quickly said that made me stop from staring the food and quickly wipe at what he said , but there is non of them.

"You!" I said while glaring at him , if looks can kill I'm sure he's dead right now.

"Me?" He said while cocking his head to the side.

"I--" before I could say more there voices interrupting me , "Stop flirting there young teenagers!"

"We're not even flirting!" I said while he that guy just shrugged and went to his 'perspective' seat.

"Hey! You took my seat!!" I whined at him while he just stuck his tongue out at me , rude boy with a rude attitude!

"Well , I'm sure this isn't your seat there's no name of you here and I'm sure that there's a lots of seat here! Oh I know why you said that this is your seat you want to seat on my lap don't you? Now come then!" He said while smirking at the words he just said.

"Okay kids , stop it you guys looks so cute tho arguing at each other so now lets eat!" My dad said.

I quickly take a seat beside my mom and don't forget to said "Eat well!" With that everybody started to eat in silence.

Then my dad cleared his throat , "So kids , we have an announcement here for both of you."

Then I just nodded and nodded as my dad was talking till this one topic makes me chocked on my drinks.

"WHAT?!" Me and Jinyoung said in unison , well that 'announcement' must be nonsense right? Yeah it must be.

_________________________________________
Chapter 8 is next so stay tune!

Published on: 14/11/16