Chapter 4

[Park Jinyoung's POV]

"Hyung , you saw Sungjae just now?" Asked Yugyeom while playing with his food.

"Yugyeom don't play with food. Whats with him anyway?" I asked while looking at him still playing his food.

"Ouch , hyung! Why do smacked my hand? Its hurt you know." This guy is really something.

Suddenly someone came to us of course its the boys , who else if it was not them?

"Jinyoung! You saw Sungjae just now?" Whats with him?! Seriously , whats with him? Well I know his famous b'cause of his good looking face , but not as famous and good looking than me, and he can attract girl easily , but he never accept any one of them. Not even making an eye contact.

"Now you guys tell me what happened , whats with him?" I'm so frustrated, why can't they just say it like straight forward.

"She. Just. Hugged. A. Girl. And the more interesting part is that girl is a new faces you know , and everybody was talking about her I mean the boy was." Mark hyung said one by one, well if he's hugging her so wha-- wait? He hugged a girl? How come?

"Hyung! There he is with the girl." Bambam said while pointing at the direction where he is.

I watch where his finger was pointing and there he is with a girl, somehow she's familiar!

But where?

***
[Aera Lee's POV]

"Yook Sungjae!" I squealed as I hugged him as tightly as he hugged me just now , but to no avail he hug me more tighter than mine.

"I miss you Aera , you know that? Well of course your not! Look your appearance even change now , how was that you know?" He said while pouting.

"Awe ur so cute you know that?" I said while ruffles his hair.

"Your going to start it again don't you?" He said while stopping my hand from making his hair more messy.

"I thought you already change , like I mean you know maybe you have a girlfriend and then 'that' girlfriend of yours just love to ruffled your hair just like what I did to you at the past." I said while continued ruffling his hair and ran away to the cafeteria.

"Aera Lee! I'm older than you, you'll get it from me." He said while running after me.

I laughed till I reached the cafeteria and stop at the front door of the cafeteria then there he is wrapping his arms around me.

"Gotcha!" He said excitedly while moving his face closer to mine.

Sungjae quickly pulled his hands away from me and look a little bit flustered with that while I just laughed seeing his face was so damn red , never did I had a chance to look at his red face like this.

"You wanna know what Yook?" I said while looking at his face holding my laughter and told myself mentally to not smile.

"What?" He said with blank face well that was so funny but hold on , not now to burst out laughing hysterically.

"YOUR FACE WAS SO DAMN RED AND YOUR SO SLOW!" I said then burst out laughing while I went to the cafeteria.

"You little girl , I hate you." He said while pouting his lips giving me a signal of him sulking.

"Yeah whatever , I'm hungry so your coming or nah?" I asked while walking my way to the food section.

"Right , I'm hungry too." He mumbled under his breath but enough for me to hear it.

***
After thirty mins or so chatting , laughing at each other , catch up things we finally finished our food.

With that we stand up and makes our way to the exit door.

When I was about to opened the door someone caught my arm , and there he is someone that I want to see his expression was with his girlfriend and his groups.

_________________________________________
So how was this chapter? Well hopefully you enjoy this , stay tune!

Published on: 10/11/16

This chapter was not the best chapter for me , its supposed to be Jinyoung and Aera 'moment' here but I don't know how to make it like that so this is the result. I'm sorry if you don't like this chapter but thankyou for reading this book!