Apart from having countless offers from universities, local and abroad, his band is also popular all over the globe. He wouldn't even need to continue studying since he has a stable contract with several entertainment agencies. He would have done so if his father has not put so much pressure and expectations on him. Of course studying is important to be a better person in later life, but sometimes, he's bored of it. But who was he to go against his father's and mother's orders.

From the corner of his eyes, he could feel slight stares from the students around him; some of them quickly gave way to the red-haired singer. He wondered how long he has to endure such treatment. He wanted to be normal. He uncomfortably shifted his guitar bag slightly on his right shoulder while on the other is his backpack filled with books and his laptop. He was lost in his thoughts until someone bumped into him that caused both of them to fall on their rears. Akashi blinked several times when he noticed the reference books on the ground then to the person opposite to him. His eyes widened. The same blue locks he once saw two years ago on the evening of the snowy night.

"TETSU!" A tall dark crimson haired teen ran towards the two of them. The moment he reached them, he quickly helped the shorter girl, gathering all the books that have fallen to the ground and getting her back on her two feet. Akashi were caught off guard, he was too lose in his thoughts when the taller male gave a cold glare to him.

"You okay, Tetsu? You didn't hurt yourself, did you?"

The teal haired girl shook her head slightly, trying to stop the nonstop worried questions from her friend. Taking her backpack from the taller male, she glanced at the red-haired male in front of her. She smiled.

"I'm sorry for not looking where I was walking" She gave a slight bow. Then Akashi realized the awkward conversation and the endless gaze thrown to him by everyone around him.

"No, it's alright. It's partly my fault as well. So please, do not apologize." His hetero orbs did not leave the bluenette's figure in front of him. She looked so familiar; her teal locks resembled so much just like the person who gave him the muffler.

"Excuse me for prying, but did you ever attend Teiko Private High School before?" Akashi mentally hit himself in his head; of course she never attended the same high school as his. He never even saw her around the school. Come to think of it, it's the first time he saw this particular student in the campus area after attending this university for the past two years.

"I did…actually both me and Taiga here attended it, two years ago." She answered, her friend that she calls Taiga, threw his gaze to the fountain nearby. He gave Akashi an I-dislike-you vibe.

Okay, so she did attend Teiko, but why couldn't he find her name in the list.

From the looks of it, she must be in one of the Music department in the university. The pile of reference books in the taller male's arms gave them away.

"I see…I must have missed the two of you before the graduation day. Did you two transfer to another school?" He replied, his orbs shifted from the taller male to the shorter girl in front of him, he noticed the slight frown on her face before quickly replacing it with an unreadable expression.