Valentine EXTRA : Flavor of Life

The feels are back to hunt you down! A valentine day OMAKE for our beloved character in Fate & Destiny, Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuki. This chapter would be a fill in chapter in chapter Chapter 25. The chapter where she announce she will retire. Enjoy! And Happy Valentines to each one of you. Don't forget to check out The Moon Embraces The Sun [AkaKuro] and Flower Dance tomorrow! Both books will be update first thing in the morning! 

Also, click on the attached media -> for the song to assist the OMAKE. Please forgive my grammars! >.< This chapter didn't went through the betas T-T

Don't forget to review!~ 

**Hake - Japanese Stone Grave

______________________________

[The Beginning of Flavor of Life - Utada Hikaru]

She puts down the music sheets onto the dressing table as she looked at the mirror in front of her. Clad in the dress that was designed especially for her, light make ups to hide her pale face and on her ring finger ... Stays the engagement ring she cherished dearly. 

Her sapphire orbs saddens as she stared at it, ‘This is the best I can do. Sei...please watch over me...’ she prayed silently before a knock was heard on the door.

“Kuroko-chii, are you ready?” Kise asked outside the door. Slowly, she gets up and went to the door as she opens it. 

‘It’ll be the final time on stage before I ...’ 

❀❀❀

"Nee...Tetsuki-chii...” Kise trails off as his amber orbs looked at the bluenette who has been silent for the past few days. 

She often stared into the nothingness, not noticing someone was there or not by her side. It was as if she was in her own world, shut tightly in the dark without letting anyone coming in. It has been a week ever since Akashi’s death. It was a huge blow to everyone in the band, especially to Kuroko. 

Director Nijimura was kind enough to give them a break from work and so the Generation of Miracles has been going about back and forth from the sibling’s apartment, taking turn to take care of Kuroko while Kagami was away in Los Angeles for an important work.

Kise bit his lower lip as he sat down on the chair next to the bed, “We’re going to pay our respects to Akashi-chii in the afternoon...” the name brought attention to the bluenette as she shifts her gaze to the keyboardist, “Do you want to come along with us?” 

Her gaze never left him for a long two minutes before she gave a slight nod. Then, she looked at the silver ring that Akashi was supposed to give her on her first live debut night. An engagement ring that has been stained with nothing but bloods and tears of sorrow.

The keyboardist felt a firm hold on his left shoulder as he shift his gaze to the owner of the tanned hands. Aomine gave him a supportive expression before leaving the two to their own in the living room while he attend to the kitchen. Kise lets out a light sigh as he straightened his back and left the bluenette. He halt abruptly as he watched her from behind. 

‘Tetsuki-chii...will you ever forgive me...?’ 

It was an unanswered question. 

.....

“She’s ready?” Minoru Hibiki, Kuroko Tetsuki’s blood brother, finally arrived at the sibling’s apartment. Aomine nodded as he was holding a bag filled with a bottle of water, medicines and what not for the bluenette. Kise shows up a few second later along with Kuroko, holding his hand like a lifeline.