Chapter 6

Since the day Gordon showed up to your house Dean and Cas have been very protective over you. They won't let you go out in public alone if it's not to work. Cas makes you text him when you leave for work, get to work, leave work, and get home form work. And if you wanna go anywhere you have to either call or text one of them so they can meet you there.

To be honest you're not annoyed like you should be because they make you feel extremely safe. At this point Gordon is unpredictable. He's willing to spend all this time finding you like he has nothing left in this world. You don't even know if he has a job. He couldn't have a job if he's tracking you down all the damn time. And you haven't seen Jake at all, but that's not really surprising.

You're on your way from work when your car starts to drive funny and when your about to pull over there's a loud scratching down a black board kind of noise. You get out of the car after turning it off to see both back tires are shredded and the front tires were almost in the same state as the back ones.

What the fuck!?! This is the kind of shit I have to deal with after getting off of work and dealing with people that annoy me this is what it comes too. I'm in these damn heels because of the stupid as fuck dress code and not to mention this damn pencil skirt. Of course, I didn't bring a fuckin' ponytail holder after flat ironing my hair yesterday and it's too fuckin' hot to be wearing down. This damn blazer is tight on my frikin' arms- this whole thing is just a pile of elephant shit. I'm really ready to punch somebody in the face right now.

You have your hands on the hood leaning over trying to calm your anger when someone honks to the side of you. Looking to right of you there's a guy staring at your ass with the biggest smile on his face. All the anger that you have tapped down comes back up. "I'M NOT A FUCKIN' PROSTITUTE. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU HONKIN' AT? YOU FUCKIN' PERVERT. I SHOULD FUCKIN' PUT THIS DAMN HEEL THROUGH YOUR SKULL RIGHT NOW IF YOU THINK THAT'S THE WAY TO GET A WOMEN'S ATTENTION. YOU BETTER BE GLAD I DON'T HAVE A GOD DAMN KNIFE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I WOULD'VE ALREADY THROWN IT!" The guy's smile drops and his eyes are wide as dinner plates as he floors it away from you.

You need to get out of here before someone calls the cops. You get back into the car to calm yourself down. After you deem yourself calm enough you google the nearest auto shop. Seeing that Winchester & Singer Auto Body is the closest you give them a call.

"Winchester and Singer's Auto Body, what's the problem?" Says a deep gruff voice.

"I need a tow truck." You sigh into the receiver.

"Okay, just tell me where you are and I'll have someone come get you."

You rattle off your location and he keeps you on the phone to fill out information so you wouldn't have to do it when you got there. When you tell him about the tires he seems kind of surprised that it happened.

Five minutes after the call ends the tow truck pulls up and an older guy with a baseball cap hops out.

"How did this happen?" He asks with a slight country accent.

"I don't know. One minute I was driving the next I had to pull over."

He blows out a breathe, "well.."

"(Y/N)"

"Well (Y/N), get your stuff and you can sit in the truck while I do this. Names Bobby."

"Thank you." You do exactly as he said while he works.

The drive to the shop is quiet and filled with you staring out of the window. When you get there Bobby directs you to the office. You enter the office and notice another older gentleman sitting there with salt and pepper hair. He looks up at you and you can't help but notice he's a handsome guy.