Chapter 24

You and Charlie were in a lingerie shop looking for something for you to wear later. Dean was at home probably watching TV since you two had the day off. Before coming here, you stopped by and picked up some more undershirts for him.

Charlie was all the way on board with helping you today, Dorothy was also but she had to work.

"He would probably like this."

Charlie's holding up a neon pink robe with frills on bottom.

"No offence, but that's really ugly." You supply with a grimace.

She shrugs in a 'you do have a point' type of way.

As you continue to look through the rack of robes, a red one catches your eye. The tag says, "Eyelash Lace Robe" and it's see through.

"Charlie."

The shorter woman looks at you with raised brows. "Put it on."

Taking it off of the hanger, you place one arm at a time through each sleeve. Locating the strings on each side, you tie it up in the front.

"Ooo la la." Charlie says straightening it.

"I'll take that as a get it."

"Get it. We can leave now; this is all you need. Once he sees you in this and nothing else, he'll be carrying you to that bedroom."

"I don't want him to react that quickly." You begin to slide it off and walk towards the bras and panties.

"Tell me what you're aiming for then."

Absently going through the different sets, you think about your boyfriend and how you want it all to unravel.

"I want him to be affected but still functional."

"You've got this whole thing figured out, huh?"

You sigh halfway still in your daydream. "Yeah, I guess I do. Well, my part at least. I just hope he responds the way I hope he will. This is important. The funny thing about it is, Dean most likely thinks this is more important than I do."

Charlie pulls out a pair of red and black panties, handing them to you.

"With the way he is with you, I'm not surprised that he's actually the sweet guy I heard he was. The fact that he was willing to wait this long, says a lot. And not to mention that he doesn't even know it's coming. Boy, is he in for a surprise."

While she was talking you looked at the size. They were the perfect fit, it's a good thing since they were extremely cute. The only red on them is where the crotch is and the rest was a Lacey black.

"I can't wait to see his face. He's been getting more and more.... I don't know, passionate? Recently. I think he's trying to calm it down, but it's kind of a hard thing to do when I'm just right in front of his face all the time."

"Passionate?" Charlie questions with a smirk.

"I'm trying not to be so blunt about it." You chuckle out, picking up a black lace bra.

"You have to be blunt because I don't know what you're trying to say."

You look around at the other women shopping. "Horny." Charlie looks at you as if she didn't hear what you said. "Charlie, don't do this to me."

"I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from." She has her phone in her hand looking up at you with a sly grin.

Looking around again, you whisper, "he's getting hornier as each day goes by and although we do stuff, it's not enough to satisfy him".