I just made an 'ok' face and submerged into the water.

I swam around and since everyone was paying attention to the girls I stopped by Nathan and jumped out of the water screaming.

Both him and Mark screamed and the girls did a little scoff.

"Excuse me we were talking. Come on guys lets go over here."

So Mark, Blake, and Nathan go to a corner with them while Mario, Weston, and I stay where we were.

"Ew what's that smell," I say looking at them, "oh it's just snobby bitches."

They try to hold their laughter in, "Britta they're fans."

"Yeah rude fans."

Just then the three boys and all the girls get out of the pool, "Come on let's all go to the room guys." Blake yells to us.

I sigh and Weston and Mario hop out and I reach my hands out and they both grab one and yank me out.

I dry myself with a towel and put my coverup on, shaking.

Weston wraps his arms around me without a shirt on and I pull away, "Gross I don't want your nasty skin against me."

"How rude." He takes off after me and I start running and laughing all the way to the room and rush through the door and everyone's eyes land on me.

Weston comes in right after and bumps into me, "hey guys" he casually says sliding under my arm into the room.

I shut the door, put my phone down, and grab some pajamas. Right as I'm about to go to the bathroom to change Mario walks in, "Yeah I was not gonna run."

Everyone laughs and I go change into pajamas.

All the other girls have changed into crop tops and booty shorts basically, no thanks.

I come running out in my unicorn onesie and jump on Weston who's laying on the bed.

He laughs and looks at me, "Oo you look so sexy" he says laughing even harder.

"Ugh ok people get in a circle, let's play truth or dare."

Nathan claps his hands, "Ooh good idea Ruby."

So that's her name

Weston and I stay on the bed, "Nah we'll just watch." I say.

Ruby screams, "NO! YOU HAVE TO PLAY!"

We jump and I stick my hand out, "Ok damn! Jesus calm down."

We get on the floor and they start, which to be honest I wasn't paying attention.

I yawn and hop up "Hey guys I'm gonna go to the vending machine,"

Weston begins to get up, "I'll come too"

Ruby frowns, "No Weston stay. I was just about to give you a dare, remember?"

"Yeah it's fine it's just down the hall."

I grab two ones and leave down the hall. Ok call me a child but I can't help but only step in the squares on the hotel carpet.

As I'm staring at the ground racing down the hall, I bump into the vending machine and bounce back.

I hear laughing of guys and my face turns red, great they just saw me make a huge embarrassment of myself.

One guy comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder, "Hey are you alright?"

I do a slight laugh, "yeah I'm good thanks."

He touches my forehead and I wince, "That's pretty red, I'd suggest putting some ice on it."

I grab my snack, "Ok thanks for the help."

I turn around and breathe heavily once he can't see me anymore. I don't know how I managed to contain myself after that embarrassment.

"Wait!" He yells after me, "What's your name?"

I turn around while still walking backwards, "Brit-"

Suddenly my head hits an impact and I gasp sharply, turning around to see a beam. Fucking honestly

The guy opens his mouth and rushes over laughing, "are- are you ok? Again?"

"Ugh!" I shout, "I'm such an embarrassment!" I say laughing, yet meaning it.

He smiles, "So your names Brit? Like Britney? Like Britney Spears? Ya know? The 'Oh baby baby'?"

I laugh, "no it's Britta. You?"

"James" he sticks his hand out for me to shake.

"Well I gotta get going," I say looking at my phone.

"Okay but don't hit anything on your way." He smiles, "Oh and nice pajamas."

I blush completely forgetting I went into the public eye in my unicorn onesie!

I make it back to the room and open the door to see Weston awkwardly trying to move and kissing Ruby.

Holy fuck this girl.

I crouch down and yank her hair so she falls back and look in her face, "Get the fuck out."

"Don't you dare touch me!" She says standing up, "Come on girls lets go, we don't wanna hang with this bitch anyways."

I jump at her but am caught mid air by Blake, "put me down!" I shout swinging my legs and arms.

Ruby and her clan leave and Blake puts me down.

"Ok.. we're gonna leave, we'll be back." Mark says as the boys stand up and leave the room.

I turn to Weston and he looks so upset, "Britta I swear I didn't kiss her, she kissed me! You mean the world to me, I love-"

I cover his mouth with my hand and smile, "I know you idiot. If I saw you enjoying it I would've slapped the living daylight out of you!"

He laughs and hugs me, "So you're not mad right?"

I hug back, "I'm not mad"

OK HI HEY HELLO. THIS HAS BEEN IN MY DRAFTS FOREVER IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!!

I JUST HAVE REALLY BIG WRITERS BLOCK IM SORRY.

BUT I LOVE YOU ALL STAY BEAUTIFUL❤️❤️

Insta: Lexii.25
Musically: thatlexii