Chapter TwentyFive - Six Months Later

Six Months Later.............

Ashley's Pov:

"And done, next shoot in 2 hours." The photographer said. Maddie came running to me "Ashley, we have an appointment with H&M and Target today"

"I dont have time, shift it. Next week."

"Yes, Ashley." she said and walked away. "I need a low fat latte from Starbucks in 15 minutes. Pronto" i ordered. I walked into my changing room and shut the door. I removed  my clothes and wore my robe. I sat on the chair in front of the mirror and opened my phone. I was bored so i scrolled through the old pictures i put on twitter.

My heart stopped for a moment when i saw a picture with him. My favourite picture. Tears rolled down my eyes. But, Nathan never dated Ariana, he was just hanging out with her. I decieded to scroll through Ariana's twitter. There were pictures with him and one picture was just......i dont know, even after i broke up with him i still feel for him. I still love him. And that picture of Ariana giving him a peck on the lips is just gone far.

I have no contact with him and I'm currently in Ohio shooting for the winter collection at Forever 21. "Knock Knock?" someone said. I turned around and Beau entered the room. "beau!" i shouted. I ran and hugged him. "Oh my god! What are you doing here?" i asked.

"Well, just roaming around after a tiring day," he said. "Its been long!"

"2 weeks! Where are the others?" i asked.

"Jai is the car, Luke, Skip and James have gone to the radio station."

"I thought you were roaming around?"

"Well no, just stopped to say hi," he replied. "Hi,"

"Hey" i giggled. "Ashley, your latte." Maddie knocked. I opened the door and took the Latte. "Thanks Maddie" i said. She smiled and walked off. I closed the door and kept the Latte on the table. "So you're gonna go now?" i asked.

"Yeah, sorry," he said. "Hey! But you're free after this shoot."

"And i'm coming to Melbourne."

"REALLY?! THAT IS WICKED!" He hugged me and twirled around. "We can spend more time together! Cant wait." he smiled. He phone buzzed and "I gotta go, bye" he said. He kissed my cheek and walked out.

My phone rang and i saw the caller ID. Jay. "Hey!" i said

"Hi Ashley! How have you been?" he asked

"good. let me guess, you're in the washroom."

"Cant let the boys find out." I laughed. I talked to him for a while and hung up. I kept no contact with the boys and girls except Jay and Kelsey.

I started texting beau and turned on the radio. "Beau. Are you in a relationship?" the RJ asked.

"um...hold on." he said.

"Whats going on with you and the phone?"

"Nothing..." beau said

"Hes texting his girlfriend!" Skip said. "no im not!" Beau said and i got a text message. I knew it was Beau so i didnt see it.

"Yes he is, Beau has a massive crush on this girl. He doesnt have guts to say it!" Jai said.

"Oh like you dont have one!" Beau and Jai were arguing on the radio and "I DONT LIKE HER!: Beau shouted. "Oh yes you do!"

"We'll be back after a short break!" Just then 'We Own The Night' was on radio. I shut my eyes and switched off the radio.

"Ashley, there's someone here to meet you."

"I'm busy, tell them la-" i stopped when i i turned my chair around and saw someone i thought i will never see......"Nathan." i whispered.

"Hey Ashley," he said. "Maddie! I told you im busy!!" i shouted. "Hal!"

"Ashley, just dont....please. I'm begging you, please,"

"Yes, Mam?" Hal entered. I took a deep breath and "Nothing," i said. He nodded and left.

"Thank you." he said. "Can we please, just have a talk?"

"About what? You hanging out with that idiot? Kissing her?"

"No, Ashley, just....i was not cheating on you."

"Oh yeah, snogging with another girl when you have a girlfriend!?"

"Just shut up!" he shouted. "You listen to me now! Im tired of you give me speechs! Yes, okay! I admit! i made a mistake! I didnt know that she was actually interested in me! Come on! Yesterday she tried to seduce me! And after you broke up with me, i thought spending time with Ariana would make you jeleous and you would come and slap where i can really tell you that i wasnt cheating on you! I been trying to tell you! Listen to this!" he played and audio on his phone.

"What did you do?!" i heard Nathan's voice from the audio. "Yes! I did that on purpose! i didnt want that girl around!  I wanted you to be mine! I knew that she was coming back today and i knew she would come here! That's why i was hugging you! Nathan i love you" Ariana's voice said.

"You little bitch! I broke up with the girl i loved! Because of you! And your stupid love!" He stopped the audio.

"Max took this. Now do you believe me?" My mouth was hanging open.

"After 6 months you tell me this?! When was this taken?!"

"Uh......2 or 3 months ago?"

"2-3 MONTHS AGO?!"

"Well, you wouldnt listen to me!" He was right. I ignored all his calls his messgaes, everything. "Cn i say something i was dying to tell you from the past 6 months?" i nodded. "I love you" he said. He bent down on one knee. "I'm too young to marry you!" i said

"I was tieing my shoe laces." i slapped his hand. He chuckled and held my hand. "Ashley Scott, will you marry me?"

"AWWWWWW!!!" I heard voices. We snapped our head towards the door and everyone was standing there with a big smile on thier faces. Including the boys and PAPARAZZI!?

"Yes." Everyone clapped and i hugged him. "You called the paps?" i asked

"No, Kelsey did." i laughed and his soft lips met mine after 6 months!

~~~~~~~

YES! FINALLY! SORRY I COULDNT KEEP THEM AWAY :P !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! HAPPIE NEW YEAR! AND YEAH! COMMENT ON HOW YOU LIKE THIS STORY!

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER ONES

LOVE YOU ALL!

xxx